Just stopping by...

Guest Benes

Guest Benes

Hello everyone!

For those of you who remember me I am just stopping by to say hey and to reconnect! SMA.Ward has been hassling me to come back on here :D

I'm in Afghanistan right now wrapping up my deployment (less than 45 days!), I left DC last September. I am heading off to another hardship tour in Japan (Big Army twisted my arm on that one ;) )

The website looks amazing! It's amazing that =US= is still going strong after more than 7 years! I look forward to getting back on here and playing with everyone new and old. I am very excited for Battlefield 3 and I have a hunch that I will be more active on here once that releases, if you all need/want me back!

I'll be post bumming for a while until I get back to the states, take it easy all!

-Benes

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Glad to hear from you Benes and that your safe. Was about to send you a email reply to get into your account until I saw this post haha. Ya the clan is still kicken and got a couple old members still around and other old members been stopping by aswell to say hi. Thank you for appreciating the site changes, I know the Engineering team will be happy to see you like the changes and additions they have made to it.

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
Wow, long time no seee. I cant wait to talk to you when you are home soon. Take care and I hope all is well.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
BENES!!!! Hows it going bro??? Don't think i've spoken to you since before you disappeared all those years ago :P

Guest Benes
So man familiar faces still on here! Get a life!!! Just kidding haha, I can't wait to get on TS and swap stories :)

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=

We have a life albiet a virtual one lol!

P.S. I still owe you and Moon for the drunken basic training.

Sent from my Tweaked Epic~!

Guest Benes
Drunken Basic Training... Forgive me it's been a while? Which party was drunk? You were one of my joes for CoD right?

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=

Benes, Benes, Benes let's not get into specifics about who was drunk lol; and no way back in the glory days of BF2 and the ol school Army.

Sent from my Tweaked Epic~!

Archived