Left or right handed

Guest Drrps

Guest Drrps

I always wondered when you're handling guns you are right or left handed, depends of our "master" eye...

I'm left handed.

How about you?

I made a error and i clicked on right handed lol

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
I'm a bit of a weird case. I'm left eye dominate but I can shoot much better right handed.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
I hold a cricket bat with my left, i write with my right but i shoot with my right

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=
I shoot pistols with eiither hand as well as eat. shoot pool lefty but. when I was in grade school I would switch hands when writing and the Teacher would Hit my left hand with her yard stick. So Right handed for the record.

Guest Drrps
I'm a bit of a weird case. I'm left eye dominate but I can shoot much better right handed.

That's what appens to me, but i have to learn how to be lefty, my dad had the same problem... lol i guess its genetic now

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I write with my left, and do most sports right handed (but I box left handed). There's really no way to know whether I'll be left or right handed in a particular task; I basically just use whichever hand feels natural.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Right handed. Can write and throw with both hands however right is more natural, using left requires thought.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Write with left, throw baseballs/footballs with left, frisbees with right, right-handed mouse, everything else is whichever comes most naturally.

Archived