grapchic cards

Guest Krawll

Guest Krawll
What is the ATI equivalent to the Geforce 550 ti. I am really curious about this and thinking of switching to ATI because they are SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER...I think... can't tell. That is why i need your help.

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

Just want to clear this up since there have been a few posts in the wrong places. All tech related questions should be posted in the 'Tech Help Issues', even if it is not an error or a problem with your computer.

And 1stLt.Krawll I'm like you, only know Intel and Nvidea since that's all I've ever had.

Thread moved.

Guest Krawll
Well I have a 550 TI.. I don't this I will need to be updating.. I just wanted to compare prices vs power. my wife needs a new card and her sister. I want the go the cheapest brand with the post power.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
ATI drivers are ALWAYS a pain. I often remember when a new update comes out someone will say "STAY AWAY FROM ATI DRIVER UPDATE XXX". The one thing I can say about NVIDIA is the drivers hardly ever have any issues. I was going to get a ATI card but went with a GTX 470 instead. I have had no problems. My only regret is that ATI cards are much better at bitcoin mining. Thats the only downside of NVIDIA IMO.

Archived