Greetings from the 82nd.

Guest 82ID-Bacara

Guest 82ID-Bacara

Greetings, Unknown Soldiers.

I was in your Conquest server earlier with SoundOfDeath and had a great time, wanted to drop by and thank you for the hospitality, you've got a great server there.

Sound told me you were heading into BF3 as well, and thought perhaps at some point we can have some friendly scrims or something. I was unsure whether to post this in public or scrim section, however decided on public as this isn't primarily a scrim challenge, just greeting for the most part :+)

Anywho, our website is 82ndid.com if you're interested in contacting my superiors to organize something, and I will check back this thread as well otherwise. I know I personally will be looking forward to dropping by your BF3 server and enjoy myself there as well post-launch, as well as hoping to meet more members to have fun with.

PS: Sound, totally forgot my bc2 soldier name is different from my current, I was in-game as "Asavar".

Guest Fallen27
I remember you from last night. I'm glad you had a good time on our server and we would love to see you back!

Guest SoundOfDeath

Hey Asavar, nice to see you again. Scrims might be possible.

Edit:

Nonmembers aren't allowed to use signatures, yours is going to be removed.

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

Glad to see the 82ndID is still going strong....

Say Hi to Coach and Puff for me... Should be a lot of fun... Hopefully will find time to say hi later...

Guest 82ID-Bacara
Glad to see the 82ndID is still going strong....

Say Hi to Coach and Puff for me... Should be a lot of fun... Hopefully will find time to say hi later...

Unfortunately Coach decided to call it quits and left the clan, however I will pass that on to Puff.

Archived