Car Crash

Guest xSigmaOnex

Guest xSigmaOnex
I crashed my car yesterday. I'm okay though, just sore, and a few scratches from glass. The car is totalled though. Hit some trees and some concrete pillar guard rails. I don't remember how I actually crashed though. The only part I remember is the actual crashing bit. I wasn't speeding, wasn't using my phone, and so I am at a loss right now for an explanation. I was driving in my lane, and the next thing I remember is being in the opposite lane. I went off into a ditch and hit a concrete pillar, hit some trees on my drivers side, and was able to break before hitting some more trees head-on. The drivers side windows and the rear window were all blown out, and the front tires went out. The airbags didn't even go off. I consider myself to be one lucky MF right now.

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
Things like that can happen when you focus on a certain point or detail too much. It can result in you blacking out for a second but when you're driving a car, things can go bad very quickly.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Again, glad you are ok... a few of us have been in an accident within the last year or so.

Recently I pulled out in front of someone who I just did not see.....and Mytsi is right...it just all happens so quickly. I know someone pulled in front of SMA while he was in his patrol car.....the important thing to remember is we are all ok and these are only possessions.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
request to change your name to sigma two? Now your on your second lifeline :D

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
request to change your name to sigma two? Now your on your second lifeline :D

Processing paperwork ..... just kidding. Hope your over your soreness.

Archived