Member information

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=

What are some things you normally want to know about a member? Please list 3-5 questions that you would ask a member or would like to know about a member to be displayed. These are the type of questions I am looking for or other information you would like to see displayed about a member on the site rather then havibg to ask them/someone.

For examples: When did you join the clan? How long have you been in the clan? What rank are you? What branch are you in? What is your xfire name?

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

+1 to drrps suggestion. Also

What do you do for a living/in your spare time? Got any hobbies?

Guest Drrps
+1 to drrps suggestion. Also

What do you do for a living/in your spare time? Got any hobbies?

thx thieving but also a good question that you made.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Who else has some things they would like to be able to see/know about members in the clan? I need a bunch of different ones listed today. This is to help decide what Member profiles have displayed on them such as Member Information.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

something that might help for awards, and some of our own personal curiosity in order to give props, is an OPTIONAL question of:

Are you currently, or have you ever served, in your country's Armed Forces, and if so what rank?

Again for OpSec I would say make this an optional answer, but that way they can be awarded their service awards as well as be thanked for their service....seeing as we are a military based clan

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
something that might help for awards, and some of our own personal curiosity in order to give props, is an OPTIONAL question of:

Are you currently, or have you ever served, in your country's Armed Forces, and if so what rank?

Again for OpSec I would say make this an optional answer, but that way they can be awarded their service awards as well as be thanked for their service....seeing as we are a military based clan

x2 . Great idea Major General.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived