New Laptop Help

Guest NateDawgUS

Guest NateDawgUS

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a new laptop so I can play BFBC2 and BF3 when it comes out since I'm still using the same one I had back when I joined this clan when we played BFV.

I'm an idiot with computer specs so I usually always just came to these boards for help. I'm looking for something that doesn't go much over $1300. I do know that I want a Blu-Ray drive and 15-17.5" screen. The rest is up to anyone that wants to help. I've had good luck in the past with HP computers and building them on your site but if you know something I don't and have some free time it would be greatly appreciated!

I can't wait to get a new computer and get out on the battlefield with all of you!

Guest SpRayAndPrAy
I know everyone hates on alienware but you can get a good alienware gaming laptop in that price range. For a desktop i'd always recommend building your own. But since you can't build laptops go with an alienware.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Plz stay away from alienware. They are equivalent to Monster cables in which they just pretty up the packaging and marketing so they charge u 2-3x more than something equivalent.

I promise u can find an equivalent laptop for much cheaper with the same specs.

Guest SpRayAndPrAy
Plz stay away from alienware. They are equivalent to Monster cables in which they just pretty up the packaging and marketing so they charge u 2-3x more than something equivalent.

I promise u can find an equivalent laptop for much cheaper with the same specs.

This is true for desktops. I have the M17x laptop and it's freaking sweet. I wasn't able to find a laptop with the same specs for cheaper. And it also looks better.

The M17 has better specs than the HP above at the same price.

Archived