Bad news

Guest Krawll

Guest Krawll

Well, we just got the call. My mother in law has passed away. Some of you know what bull we were put through when we got a call from the doctor the other day saying she had died. When we got there, she was still alive. Very bad hospital. we got there 10 min ago and this time it is real. My wife is taking it pretty hard. My wife has a younger sister who will be moving in with us. She is 17, a delinquent, and a hand full to deal with. I also think that I will be moving soon to southern California. My wife wants to be near my family and away from hers. As of right now I will be taking a leave. We have a lot of thinks to take care of over the next few weeks. I'll still be around. Sorry I couldn't post any good news but I thought you all should know.

-Lt

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
We are sorry to hear about your Mother-In-Law. My wife and I have your family in our prayers.

Guest Fallen27

I'm very sorry to hear that Lt. let me know if there is anything I can do. Best of luck.

-Pfc.Fallen27

Guest RET.Capt.Snipedeath=US=
Sorry to hear that 1stLt your family is in are thoughts and prayers.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
So sorry to hear LT, I just lost mine in February. If there is anything we can do let us know

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
My sympathies 1stLou and I lost a coach the other day that was like a family to all of us.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
I am not a religious man, but I am type of person who always has a ear to lissen with and a way to help people look at the better side and let go of their depresed feelings. If you need it I am here for you. Also when you come to So Cal, if you live near LA or Ontario we should get together sometime for a beer or something.

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
I wish you and your family the best, call me if you need anything.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Like Maj.Skyler, I'm not a religious dude; but if you need anything let me know. I'm here for you buddy.

Guest Krawll
I am not a religious man, but I am type of person who always has a ear to lissen with and a way to help people look at the better side and let go of their depresed feelings. If you need it I am here for you. Also when you come to So Cal, if you live near LA or Ontario we should get together sometime for a beer or something.

My family lives is Cypress so that would actually be doable. Might take you up on that. I am also not religious but my wifes family is so it means a lot to me and them. Thank you guys.

Archived