How you guys work

Guest Lodik

Guest Lodik
Hey just wondering how your clan structure works? like is there actual ranks and orders given in game for realism because thats what im looking for something more immersive anyway just let me know.

Guest h4344
Ya we use real ranks. And we are very big on orders. for example we announce officer on deck when one comes into our teamspeak channel or when we are in-game we have squad leaders. You have a training that you have to attend with your group (for me its marines) although there is also the army and navy. We have disciplinary actions for those who break regulations. This is just a quick response but there are others who will read this post most likly and post a much better reply then what i can come up with. But if your looking for a good clan thats full of serious but fun guys then there is no other than the unknown soldiers.

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

First off, yes we are a military realism clan, we used to have all four branches but due to lack of members we had to close down the Airforce, but don't worry we still have 15+ in each other branch: Army, Marines and Navy. We use the real ranks fom each branch, from E-0 recruit to 0-10 GEN./ADM./Gen./Gen.. Each branch has its own structure/CoC:

Clan CO

Clan XO

Clan 1SG

Div CO

Branch CO

Branch XO

Branch 1SG(Army Marines)/LMCPO (Navy)

Platoon SGT or Fleet LSCPO

Squad 1 leader/ Boat team 1 leader

members

Squad 2 leader/ Boat team 2 leader

members

Then the same for Platoon/ Fleet 2.

We have a BCT course for all new member which will teach you even more about how the clan functions and it is required that you take and pass the course in order to become a full member. We also have a promo scale that works with our MOS system but I don't have enough time to explain it all, I'm sure someone else will.

I'll look forward to seeing your application.

MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

=US= Navy LMCPO

=US= Recruiting NCOIC

Archived