New Gaming Tourney/ladder site

Guest bigT

Guest bigT

Hello.

I am bigT from http://www.painstreetnation.com the newest gaming ladder/tourney site. This is what we can offer your clan and team. 100% operated towards the community,Anti-Cheat client,Prize Tournaments like our upcoming Strike Force Cup 2011. The Strike Force Cup is a double elimination Bc2 and CoD:Black Ops tournament. Bc2 side of the tournament is 6v6 I/O winners will receive 6 copies of Bf3 or cash equivalent! CoD:Black Ops side of the tournament is 5v5 Hc S&D and winners will receive 5 copies of Bf3 or cash equivalent. Right now we are offering 3v3 sniper only tourney in Bc2 and CoD:Black Ops,and 6v6 Conquest tournament. Also we have ladders up for team sign up. Another part of our new ladder is 24/7 support via Ts3 to handle any and all match disputes,websites,and anti-cheat client issues in real time,on the spot.

Thank You for your Time

bigT

Director of Operations

http://www.painstreetnation.com

Guest NebuCanezzar.
Are we participating in these Tournaments?, i could not find our clan tag in there database i think 6 copies of BF3 is a nice price :D

Guest bigT
We also have a few other tourneys up as well which the winners wil receive a prize as well. I do see your team there just need to fill your roster and join the already posted tourneys.

Guest SoundOfDeath
A couple of us wanted to join the 3v3 recon only BC2 tourny but we didn't see it, only the black ops one.

Guest bigT

Also I announced a new small tourney for Bc2 3v3 Bolt action sniper only played in sqd death match mode. 1st place $150 cash or 3 $50 games from steam. Create a team fill your roster today!

Good Luck Have Fun hope to see you.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Sound you beat me to it! Good job we have a team registered anyway :)

I'll send you a quick pm. Cheeky :P

Guest bigT
well if you have EU players we do have an EU Bc2 3v3 as well 1st place $150 fill out your rosters so I may enter your team into the tourney. Need minimum of 3.

Guest bigT
Hey its 2 days b4 the tourney starts you only have 2 on the roster! I will have to remove your team tomorrow to make room for other teams if you dont post a 3rd member.

Archived