bfbc2 account

Guest Cycle

Guest Cycle

Hey there boys (for the ones that remember me)

This i former SN.cycle

Last week I found my battlefield cd's and reinstalled the game, after logging in I found out that my name still contains the US tags in it, you mind if I play with it or should I start all over again?

Thanks for helping and we'll meet ingame :D

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
Hey there cycle. Is your intent to rejoin our ranks or just keep the tags?

Guest Cycle
The intention is to play on my aacount which still has the tag, and when - will get the feeling back I might rejoin the rankings if the unknown soldiers since I had a great time here and I miss the good old times

Guest Cycle

Hey commander, nice to see you around, i'll give oddyz a smack haha.

How are u mate? Everything going smooth on ur "new" school.

Add mee on xfire so we could have a nice chat. (Username:cycledevil)

Now back on topic lol

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

Hey cycle it's been a while, to answer your question since your no longer a member I don't think you're allowed to wear the tags, but you can always re-apply.

I didn't know you were around for BFBC2 though. Didn't you guys leave while we were still playing CoD: MW2?

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
No they left shortly after BC2 came out. If you would like to rejoin feel free to keep the account. But if not we would appreciate you not wearing the tags. Good to hear from you.

Guest Cycle

Nice to see so much old faces around, I will take the time to apply later this week and looking forward to rejoining the =US= ranks. First it'll be testweek this week.

But I'm doing good lately, been playing mw2 for a couple of months after I left here, then went to play league of legends for fun and 10 hours of CoD:BO :P.

U'll hear from me on friday/saturday with probably an apply :p

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Hey commander, nice to see you around, i'll give oddyz a smack haha.

How are u mate? Everything going smooth on ur "new" school.

Add mee on xfire so we could have a nice chat. (Username:cycledevil)

Now back on topic lol

Yeah it's all going good, partying and working hard haha. No games or ts allowed so i'm stuck retired for the time being. I get back in just under 3 weeks so i'll come and say hey, if you haven't come back by then that is.

I think i already got you on xfire dude :) But maybe it's a different one so i'll look later on.

Guest Cycle
haha Ali Wilson on the loose. kiddin, nice to see you're having a nice time in college, mine will start next year if everything will go as planned

Archived