This is why the CoD series is dying

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Guest Impulse
To me, it's just appalling how clans can stack a team and exploit the spawning like that and not feel like complete jerks. I'm also disgusted at how badly they made the spawning in the game. Just terrible.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Haha never even gave CoD a chance, and this makes me glad I didn't. Thank goodness BF3 will be a PC game with all the hardcore gamer attitude and prevention of this kind of garbage that goes along with it.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Thank goodness BF3 will be a PC game with all the hardcore gamer attitude and prevention of this kind of garbage that goes along with it.

We can only hope.

Good thing I never got black ops. Well it seems to me like treyarch only wants to sell their games to noobs and idiots and not gamers.

Let's hope bf3 will be all what they promised.

But I think with he screwing up of IW and treyarch that would be the smartest move they could make.

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

I just want to say I called it a long time ago this game was going to be crap.

+1 cookie for me

Thats what I said about CoD MW 2

But it says private video so I cant watch it.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

How low can the Black Ops devs get. This is from @JD_2020 (aka Josh Olin a "creator" of Black Ops). In reply to the video posted in this thread he wrote this.

@normc24 They all got temporarily banned, and rank reset. That's a form of boosting, so be sure not to do it.

In my opinion, from watching that video, the guy did nothing wrong. He just knows how BO works and used it to his advantage. Don't you guys check spawn locations when you're capping a base? Well what if each base only had ONE spawn location? Wouldn't you keep your sights on it?

Yet another showing of poor (and rushed) development as well as admin abuse to the extreme.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Yeah that's pretty bad. Would be kinda funny if someone else posted about it like...

@normc24 - admin has been temporarily banned, and admin status reset. That's a form of admin abuse, so be sure not to do it.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I can kinda see someone getting in trouble for what happened in that game. He was clearly abusing the spawning system. That being said, the dude who did the boosting and and the developers are at fault here. Pointing the finger at the booster without acknowledging your own culpability is disingenuous and shows hubris.

Guest xSigmaOnex
SSG.Haterade... I love your vocabulary. It's refreshing. Also, for those who can't see the video, there are a million copies of the video on youtube, although the particular one in this thread isn't available anymore. After looking into it more, I believe the video has been proven to be a fake. Why would anyone in their right mind stay in a server where you are spawn killed 100+ times in a row?

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Pointing the finger at the booster without acknowledging your own culpability is disingenuous and shows hubris.

May well be the best thing you've ever said :p

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Not a fake, why would the dev acknowledge it?

Here is another video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTqRJsUo9Oc&feature=player_embedded#at=37

I'm honestly not sure, Sir. I think whether it's fake or not is irrelevent to the point. The developer's acknowledgment that it (or something similar) could happen, as he implicitly did in his response, goes to show how broken the game is.

Archived