Logitech G19 & G9X.

Guest Krullo

I bought mouse and keyboard long ago, so i would be able to play around with some "macros" and stuff.

But i need some help with usefull ideas for macros and stuff. Anyone have the same stuff that may lend me something usefull?

Something I can use in BC2, and SC2.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

For BC2 I have macros to spam recruiting info "Join the =US= today! www.UnkSo.com"

I also have procon chat commands macro'd so i can do that quicker. I also have the TS3 plugin for my G15 which is useful.

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=
I bought mouse and keyboard long ago, so i would be able to play around with some "macros" and stuff.

But i need some help with usefull ideas for macros and stuff. Anyone have the same stuff that may lend me something usefull?

Something I can use in BC2, and SC2.

Not meaning to hi-jack your thread... My logitech mx-518 died again ( Laser shorting out which results in my losing control of character in game.)..

Third mouse in 2 years... (Bought two.. Replaced 3rd via warranty)

Is the G9x good for gaming? Otherwise I will purchase another mx-518, as I'm used to the in game performance..

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
IMO gaming mice are over rated and over priced. I bought one, noticed that it didn't do much besides made me click 3 buttons i didn't even know existed when trying to scroll. I went on newegg and bought a logitech mouse for $10. It lasted 2 years perfectly. Then for an "upgrade" i bought a $5 dell 5 buton mouse at work. I've had this one for almost a year now and its used.

Guest gamerk2
IMO gaming mice are over rated and over priced. I bought one, noticed that it didn't do much besides made me click 3 buttons i didn't even know existed when trying to scroll. I went on newegg and bought a logitech mouse for $10. It lasted 2 years perfectly. Then for an "upgrade" i bought a $5 dell 5 buton mouse at work. I've had this one for almost a year now and its used.

For those of us who never graduated to WSAD, some gaming mice are a NECESSITY. Loving my Logitech MX700, as I have all the buttons I need for BC2 in one spot.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Sorry too, i'm posting something kinda different. But it's related.

I use a standard mouse. And when i say standard, i mean its the cheapest one you can buy in a mouse/keyboard combo. http://startpc.co.il/Images/Keymouse/logitech/110.jpg

But i've always wanted to get a G15 is it worth it??

Funnily enough today i ordered a subscription from PC Gamer for their magazine, like a 6 month thing and it comes with a free Ozone 3K Gaming Mouse, looked at some reviews and it looks pretty good. Let's hope i can game just as good on this new mouse, if not it's 100& back to old trusty :) I wouldn't sacrifice my ability to play even for a brand spanking new mouse. That's why i think it's a waste of money spending way too much on a mouse, because even though you get DPI etc it really gets to the point where once you've paid extra for the added DPI anything more expensive is just a waste.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

"Graduate to WASD?"

There isn't a school. Its just called practice and leaving your comfort zone. When I first played BF2 I came from Mech Warrior which was 90% joystick. You adapt to the environment, I don't need to drop a bunch of money to hold on to my old ways.

ive got a macro that when i j ump i just hold the jump button and itll make me crouch when i land. save myself that really hard reach with my pinkie finger. i was using one that had the timings down on switching out my gustav / 50 bmg in the middle of reload to cut out part of the sequence and have a faster reload, but i quit using those things. i guess you could make an afk macro and just record 1 click every 20 or so seconds that way if you need to use the restroom peeps think your contributing?. speaking of mechwarrior does anyone know if there is going to be a new one any time soon?

Archived