Awesome Pizza Order

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

Maybe they try harder in the US.

Last time I had it was a couple weeks ago don't know if thats the new recipe.

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
To bad Dominos pizza is terrible.

but it has "Robust inspired tomato sauce"!!!!!!!!!!! plus they finally removed the cardboard from the ingredients.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
I know this is old....but thanks Xander. Just ordered this for my wife at work with those codes and spent only 15 bucks.

Guest RET.Col.TMI=US=
they removed the cardboard from the recipe.....awwww.... but i liked the cardboard. it was my daily allowance of fibre

I really enjoyed the cardboard too but then I found out Dominos is a Mormon owned business and for some reason they like to pretend separation of church and state is just a myth. I stopped ordering as I did not want to directly fund their political agenda in California or Iowa. Which is why I'm really surprised Capt.Xander made this order in the first place. You sold out your core values for some cheap pie man! :cry: :razz:

I really enjoyed the cardboard too but then I found out Dominos is a Mormon owned business and for some reason they like to pretend separation of church and state is just a myth. I stopped ordering as I did not want to directly fund their political agenda in California or Iowa. Which is why I'm really surprised Capt.Xander made this order in the first place. You sold out your core values for some cheap pie man! :cry: :razz:

How do you even begin to find that kind of stuff out? lol You must've had something against Domino's do to that much research!!! lol

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

2ndLt., I'm kinda curious what your sources were for that. As of a few years ago, Dominos is headed by J. Patrick Doyle (CEO) and I can't find anything that mentions his religious affiliation. The closest thing I can find is that before he sold it in 1998, Tim Monaghan owned Dominos as CEO (he also founded it in 1960) before it went public (2004), but he is a Catholic philanthropist/activist not a Mormon. Plus, that was very controversial whether the company could be held accountable for what the CEO spends his money on. Yeah, every pizza does contribute to the CEO's paycheck, but if that CEO gives money as a private citizen to some cause, that does not necessarily mean the company he heads should be culpible. /**EDIT: Especially when the company is now publicly owned, which means the primary stakeholders would actually have a say in the direction of the company as well as its public stances. **/

...plus my wife and I order Dominos all the time! :p

2ndLt., I'm kinda curious what your sources were for that. As of a few years ago, Dominos is headed by J. Patrick Doyle (CEO) and I can't find anything that mentions his religious affiliation. The closest thing I can find is that before he sold it in 1998, Tim Monaghan owned Dominos as CEO (he also founded it in 1960) before it went public (2004), but he is a Catholic philanthropist/activist not a Mormon. Plus, that was very controversial whether the company could be held accountable for what the CEO spends his money on. Yeah, every pizza does contribute to the CEO's paycheck, but if that CEO gives money as a private citizen to some cause, that does not necessarily mean the company he heads should be culpible. /**EDIT: Especially when the company is now publicly owned, which means the primary stakeholders would actually have a say in the direction of the company as well as its public stances. **/

...plus my wife and I order Dominos all the time! :p

Very valid points. The connection may not be as direct as I put it however, "Mitt Romney - He is a graduate of Brigham Young University. He joined the Boston-based consulting firm, Bain & Company, in 1977, then left in 1984 to become CEO of its venture capital spin-off, Bain Capital, the firm that has funded winners such as Staples and Domino's Pizza." Which makes me more then willing to bet a good chunk of dominos profits make it his way and from there into the Mormon church's pocket book.

Granted my anger should be focused towards Bain Capital and not specifically on Dominos. I must admit it is some good tasting pie. "gun with a little white flag that say "bang" on it"

How do you even begin to find that kind of stuff out? lol You must've had something against Domino's do to that much research!!! lol

My sister moved out to Arizona and ended up joining the Mormon church for a couple years. Needless to say I found out a lot of interesting things when she chose to walk away.

My sister moved out to Arizona and ended up joining the Mormon church for a couple years. Needless to say I found out a lot of interesting things when she chose to walk away.

Okay good deal. Now I understand. You evil pizza chain plotter!!!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Now I see the connection via Mitt Romney. Can't say it'll make me stop ordering from them ;) but it does make a lot more sense where you're coming from; thank you, sir.

Guest RET.SSgt.SonicMulisha=US=
Thanks for those Coupon Codes Captain Xander. Just ordered me 2 large pizzas and Cinna Stix for 16 bucks(with del fee and taxes.)

Archived