WWE

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

See nrki, i told you that you should be a public speaker! And this just proves it :).

Awesome post, i say get it sent as soon as you can. Too much information will drown it. Although it would be nice to mention the recent wins both our teams have had, against crimson and ATG (both teams who our clan provided their first losses with :) ). And the success we are soon to have.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2/1391266-write-article-about-your-community.html#post19066126

See nrki, i told you that you should be a public speaker! And this just proves it :).

Awesome post, i say get it sent as soon as you can. Too much information will drown it. Although it would be nice to mention the recent wins both our teams have had, against crimson and ATG (both teams who our clan provided their first losses with :) ). And the success we are soon to have.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2/1391266-write-article-about-your-community.html#post19066126

didn't see that forum post... i'll edit my other so it includes that stuff.

We ened a logo for this...

Unknown Soldiers

The Unknown soldiers are a Military Realism clan with over 50 active members internationally spread across the United States, Canada and Europe. Initially formed in 2004 and focusing on Battlefield Vietnam the clan remains true to its roots currently actively supporting both Vanilla and Vietnam versions of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with active servers, competition teams in the TWL ladders and more recently the ESL and are actively preparing for the arrival of Battlefield 3.

The Military realism aspect of the clan was born from not only a highly structured approach to managing the organization both in and out of the games played but also from the Real Life Military personnel, both former and current, within the active roster. These members have helped shape the clan structure into a rewarding organisation to be a part of. The structure actively helps train game strategy and skill by applying real world tactics within the battlefield environments and using a ranking and award system to reward those that participate as well as providing a very stable basis for the organisation to grow.

Part of the training that is provided includes media that has been created by the clan members which helps improve and develop the skills being learned at each level of the structure. These include YouTube video Media showing specific tutorials and members play styles.

The clan itself is organised into 3 branches which each have a command structure in place to enable all members to contribute to the development of both the organisation as a whole and the specific branch they are in and provides support for all members so that individual and team develop. The branches are Army, Marines and Navy and the ranks and awards available closely match the real armed forces where appropriate. Weekly inter branch matches are organised to promote teamwork within the branch and help develop players to actively work together even in public play.

The organisations public servers are actively and regularly populated by all members and are located in both US and EU zones so all members can enjoy a high quality gaming environment with a high level of team play wherever they are located. This includes a Teamspeak 3 server for quality voice communication for in game and as a meeting place for members. Most of the discussions and information is recorded in our forums at the clans homepage http://unkso.com.

Recently the Unknown Soldiers were made the sworn enemy of a rival clan, this “sworn enemy” system means that we will invade our enemies servers regularly for some ad hoc full server 16 vs. 16 organised team focused battles, and in retaliation they will invade our servers, for those that take part in these unscheduled skirmishes it takes the gaming to a new level, and can only get better moving onto larger maps and larger team sizes with Battlefield 3! For those that visit the =US= servers during these battles, it is suggested you choose your side carefully!!!

Our competition teams have been restructured recently so we can maintain activity in a number of different ladders without losing focus on our goals within that ladder. The teams are open to all full =US= members and cater at a number of levels from intermediate skill levels to focused semi-professional squads. The teams have enjoyed success on both vanilla and Vietnam ladders within the TWL with some good victories defeating notably crimson and ATG who were undefeated until this point amongst others. All the squads are extremely excited to see what kind of competitive features will be provided with battlefield 3 to enable them to continue competing at a high level.

For the immediate future we are going to continue to play and enjoy the epic wonder that is Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and do what we do best.

Anyone that is interested in having a look at the structure or for more information please visit http://unkso.com.

I'd suggest linking a couple of the training vids. Some images of the awards (the pain in the ass one would be a good one as well as a serious one.) Some rank images and MOS awards. Finally a logo and maybe some pictures of Crazy meeting 2dye etc...

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

Current Recruiting Poster:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/sirkill93/revision1.jpg

Created in 2004 for originally Battlefield Vietnam, the =US= has become a veteran clan of online team based gaming, with over 50 international members from Europe, Canada, and the United States! We have forged teamwork, hard work, and brutal skill into each and every member. Over the years our competition teams have been ranked near the top of the charts in TWL and many other leagues. The clan currently supports Battlefield 2: Bad Company (BFBC2) and Bad Company Vietnam (BF:BC2:V).

What makes =US= special? Our people, we have dozens of dedicated military personnel, former and current who add to the military feel. Our unique recognition for actions with military awards, ranks and decorations give our gaming experiences structure. Most important of all we give you the opportunity to choose your own path with us and currently support 3 branches. The branches consist of Army, Navy, and Marines. These branches allow for advanced training, a high level of organization, and easy communication.

As an organized clan we know how to coordinate events efficiently, with weekly meetings on teamspeak as well as our highly structured Chain of Command there is always room to be heard. Our members enjoy gaming on dozens of games and proudly support our tags with pride.

We pride ourself on the maturity of our members and therefore have an age limit of 16+. The age limit can be waived for applicants who prove themselves mature and worthy to be an Unknown Soldier. Feel free to contact me or any of the members in the =US= recruiting department for any questions about clan policy. You can contact me on xfire Here or on our forums.
Visit www.clanunknownsoldiers.com and hand in an application today or contact one of our recruiters directly: Click Here for a list of our recruiters/mentors!

[align=center][/align]Created in 2004 for originally Battlefield Vietnam, the =US= has become a veteran clan of online team based gaming, with over 50 international members from Europe, Canada, and the United States! We have forged teamwork, hard work, and brutal skill into each and every member.  Over the years our competition teams have been ranked near the top of the charts in TWL and many other leagues. The clan currently supports Battlefield 2: Bad Company (BFBC2) and Bad Company Vietnam (BF:BC2:V).What makes =US= special? Our people, we have dozens of dedicated military personnel, former and current who add to the military feel.  Our unique recognition for actions with military awards, ranks and decorations give our gaming experiences structure. Most important of all we give you the opportunity to choose your own path with us and currently support 3 branches. The branches consist of Army, Navy, and Marines. These branches allow for advanced training, a high level of organization, and easy communication.  As an organized clan we know how to coordinate events efficiently, with weekly meetings on teamspeak as well as our highly structured Chain of Command there is always room to be heard. Our members enjoy gaming on dozens of games and proudly support our tags with pride.We pride ourself on the maturity of our members and therefore have an age limit of 16+. The age limit can be waived for applicants who prove themselves mature and worthy to be an Unknown Soldier. Feel free to contact me or any of the members in the =US= recruiting department for any questions about clan policy. You can contact me on xfire Here or on our forums.Visit www.clanunknownsoldiers.com and hand in an application today or contact one of our recruiters directly: Click Here for a list of our recruiters/mentors!

You can use some info and links in that. Haven't read the one you posted yet but I will. The recruiting roster needs to be update which I will do soon.

Anybody still watch it?

I haven't watched it for about 7 or so years, but this little, not very important and hardly exciting piece of news made me wish i still watch it... teehee..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/609473-wwe-monday-night-raw-finallythe-rock-has-come-back-to-do-these-5-things

I may start again, the rock was like my younger aged idol. I used to watch it around the time of him and steve austin being the two major players battling it out.

- watch for goosebumps!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

The rock was like my younger aged idol.

So you could actually smell what the Rock was cookin'?

I use to watch it when it was called WWF, and it came on right before Kung Fu Theater. :)

Watched some wrestlin' then some kung fu fightin'. That would explain some things wouldn't it.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

I think they've exhausted their plot arc. It seems like their just trying to sell merchandise now. This is pretty much a summary of one arc.

1. New "group" appears on the scene

2. They recruit someone popular and then their unstoppable

3. There is some guy who resists OR there is a problem within the group

4. Guy fights what seems like a loosing battle then somehow wins.

5. Group disbands and new group forms weeks later

And of course each group has its own tshirts and merchandise etc. e.g. Nexus and DX. Its simply a money making ploy, in fact i much prefer the old stuff rather than the "Hollywood" drama stuff they have now. Although i haven't really kept up with it for many years now.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Actually, if you think about it, it mimics real life in a way. The popular "person, group, team" always seems to be there. The upstarts try to make a name for themselves, cause trouble, maybe even takes some of the popular people. In the end, the popular stable group is there land the upstarts are gone or trying to make another group.

Were we talking about wrestling or clan life? I lost track, I'm getting old timers.

So for any of you upstarts out there, =US= will take you on any time, any place. To be the clan, you've got to beat the clan. WOOOOOOOT!

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
After Stone Cold left and all the other originals like Kaine, Undertaker, Rock etc I stopped watching but if they come back I might watch again

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
After Stone Cold left and all the other originals like Kaine, Undertaker, Rock etc I stopped watching but if they come back I might watch again

True that

Guest BigMac530
Kane and Undertaker is still here. Undertaker will be returning on the 21st so it has to be good. Rock is back to host Wrestlemania 27 and said that he would never leave. I dont know about Stone Cold coming back. He is a beast and my favorite Legend but its highly unlikely that we will see him back in the WWE.

Archived