Cybernations

Guest TermanatorXxX

Guest TermanatorXxX
If anybody plays this game... Please contact me via xfire ASAP!!!!!! Our alliance was declared war on and I'm in extreme need of re-supplying from 3rd party sources as well as my alliances. I will give you a big award after its all sorted out if you're able to help me. Thank you, rttermanatorxxxus is my xfire! [url]www.cybernations.net[/url]

What alliance are you in? I can help you out after your war is over, but I'm in GUN so I can't do anything to help you until the war is over.

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
I'm in NpO, haven't done anything at all with it lately except stock up on money. Is NpO in this war as well?

I haven't been on their forums in months, haven't touched anything except collect and pay taxes in months, don't really care about it at all.

Guest TermanatorXxX
EDIT: Thank you Danger for your kind donation to help me in time of need. If anybody else could also help, it would greatly be appreciated. Thank you. All dividends WILL be paid in an [b]x[/b] amount of time in the near future should all go well.

Guest TermanatorXxX
Well, looks like it will be getting ugly between NADC and the other nations.... Sad day being my 1 year nation anniversary... although I've been able to keep up with 3rd party sources and keep my nation in tact. NADC 4 LYFE!!!!!!!

haha I wouldn't, far too much work with little returns. Play on your own if you really want to, it will get boring though.

Guest TermanatorXxX
[quote='CW2.Dangerdude93=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=25572#post25572']haha I wouldn't, far too much work with little returns. Play on your own if you really want to, it will get boring though.[/QUOTE] That's kind of what makes it boring. If you get involved within an alliance it can actually be somewhat fun, depending on how much you get into either politics or anything relating to politics. Me, I mainly just collect money, purchase improvements, and save up for a dark day such as this one however they caught me at a bad time so I was unprepared. I just play this game if I'm bored and browsing the web I'll check whats going on within the alliance. It isn't a good idea to make one of your own as it consists as Dangerdude said, alot of work including writing tons of statements, policies, and a lot of dedication. I ran an alliance before as the founder, never again lol.

Guest TermanatorXxX
Yeah, if anybody plays this game at all and no matter the strength of your nation, or how much money you have, if you can donate military of any sort, technology, money, or anything else possible, send it to HooahSoldier of Bradford United. I'm still getting pummeled. Thank you very much.

Guest TermanatorXxX
[quote='SPC.Conman51=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=25570#post25570']this game looks interesting....shouldnt the clan start their own group??[/QUOTE] To get back to this post, as I did express an interest in it. If I have people who can contribute to an alliance, I do not mind purchasing a domain and paying for the upkeep for the alliance, I just ask that this actually happen. P.S: I'm doing this as I resigned from the NADC and and currently trying to work myself off of the NpO PERMA-ZI List... if you don't know what that is, it's not something to brag about let's just say that :lol:

Basically he's screwed and I'm already done for : ( Stick with BF2, COD4, and the like, much better use of your time.

Guest TermanatorXxX
Did a lot of talking to get off the list. It's always a good game to play in spare time though ;) Don't matter...if you are interested my xfire is in my forum profile.

Guest TermanatorXxX
[quote]<|Tela|Echelon> Hooah how old is your nation Older than what I'm about to make your life expectancy[/quote] I was extremely mad at the moment, and didn't intend it the way it was said as we were talking about Cybernations the game itself at the moment, I figured he had thought I was talking about his nation, when in fact he thought I was talking about himself...all is good now...I hope. The comment was directed towards his nation, not physically him. But he interpreted it how he wanted to, just like how they interpreted the war going on right now.

Guest TermanatorXxX
Finally....I got out of the war (pretty inialated) but I do have 1 foreign aid slot open, if you have somethin' charitable, send 'er my way please. ;) Thanks

Guest RET.1LT.Antiochus=US=
[quote='PV2.TermanatorXxX=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=26258#post26258']What's your nation name Antiochus?[/QUOTE] Ruler: Antiochus Nation: Alterra Motto: We are the Alterran Empire.

Guest TermanatorXxX
[quote='MSG.Antiochus=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=26676#post26676']Ruler: Antiochus Nation: Alterra Motto: We are the Alterran Empire.[/QUOTE] Haha, what a coincidence, I was just applying for ODN. But the 'join' link is broken or my permissions are hidden. EDIT: Nvm lol, got me a place in another alliance.

Archived