Playing awesome games for charity

Guest masterderman

Guest masterderman
I dont think kaine posted this and i'm lazy to search =P but [url]http://speeddemosarchive.com/[/url] is hosting a speed run marathon which is 100 games in 4 days for cancer research and prevention. so if you have any money to spare you should donate =D they are at 33k so far and thier current goal is 40k. also its fun to watch awesome games, and they will have all the games they played as downloads on thier site and replays when they get them formated and synced on ustream channel aswell, thier 120 star run of mario 64 was sick. i'd highly suggest watching it when bored and forum surfing ^_^ plus you can win prizes! zomg

Guest masterderman
yeah, they've made alot of money, plus is hailarious to watch some of them rage when they mess up lol. the guy who played RE4 broke the disk cause the game crashed at the end battle

I didn't post it because I've mentioned it before in TS and there were two problems: 1) Most people didn't seem to have any interest. 2) Most people didn't even know what I was talking about. I've missed a lot of it this year already, but they record every minute of it, and within a couple months, they'll have it all posted and available for download. You can also download each segment of last year's 68-game marathon: [url]http://speeddemosarchive.com/marathon/schedule/2010.html[/url]

Guest masterderman
yeah all credit to kaine for telling me about this =D, once i saw the mario speed runs i was addicted, and my sleep schedule has suffered lol

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I got addicted to Half Life and Hl2 speed runs, as well as other source games. This looks really interesting!

Archived