confused

Guest Hoth

hello everyone as you all might notice its me hoth i am doing well and my back is slowly getting better so i will not need the surgury. the people my family knew in minnisota are helping a bit. i have tryed to come on for the past couple of days but couldnt cuase of my log in but that is fixed. the reason i am posting this is i was woundering what is going on.. i noticed i am not an RT any more .. and i dont have full access to the forums.. i didnt leave the clan though i put it a request for leave cuase of my back and said i would be back on the 11th of jan witch i will .. i did put in a discharge but it got canceled as i was told to just go on leave and come back when i got everything fix and so i am getting ready to come back.. is there something i did or something i need to do. i dont want to re apply if i am still a member like i should be but right now i do not know what to do.. all i know is when i left i was a PVT but was told to go back to RT and start over when i got back so i did go back to an rt so when i left i was an rt and still a member.. sorry i am just confused .. can any one help me out and direct me in the right direction of what to do and where to go.. also i have another question i am a giant gaint wwII buff no more than almost any one ..and was woundering if any one knew any wwii reinactments and how i would go aboit joining

[quote='Hoth','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=79318#post79318']i am a giant gaint wwII buff no more than almost any one ..and was woundering if any one knew any wwii reinactments and how i would go aboit joining[/QUOTE] I've never been to one, but that does sound kinda' fun. Where are you located? Maybe I can help you find something.

i am in california.. i have always been a wwii buff this may sound weird but i have even had dreams i mean vivid dreams about being in wwii and in combat.. my mom and my whole family and most people i talk to actualy think i fought in wwii in a past life.. witch considering my dreams my be true thank you for your help/.. i have talked to some people and sent some pms so hopefully i can get this fixed

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
[quote='MG.DentalMav=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=79322#post79322']we will get you put back in, if he can be reinstated please[/QUOTE] Agreed, Can he be put back into Army as RT please.

Hoth... check these guys out, and see if that's the kinda' thing you're looking for. If not, someone in that organization may be able to help you out. [url]http://www.chgww2.net/events/[/url]

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Recruit Hoth's paper work has been processed and he has been placed in the ARMY forums, roster, and communication information sheet. Welcome back Recruit.

Archived