Azn Getting Banned By TS Server

Guest RastaGanja

Guest RastaGanja
Didnt know where to post this but Azndriver is getting banned over and over as soon as he trys to talk for (Anti Spam MeasureS?) Wondering if it his push to talk key or what , just wanna get his resolved.

Guest RastaGanja
Disregard, JUST SO YOU KNOW ENTER IS NOT SMART TO MAKE PUSH TO TALK. TS will definatly ban you...over and over...and over

Guest BigMac530
Not to offend you or AzNDriveR, but this is a TECH problem that will recive more information and attention in the TECH Problem forums. The Clan Discussion is for topics that really concern the clan or when officers what to make something clear to people. Not trying to be the boss of anyone here, but this has been done over and over recently.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Change your push to talk key to something like "z" which is what i use, and see if the problem still happens

Guest RastaGanja
Thank YOU SFC. And BigMac no disrespect to you, but it was a spur of the moment trying to get him fixed and obviously if i didnt post where it "has been" recently i obviously didnt know it happened before i.e. why i posted in the first place. Thanks.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
No problem, as long as its fixed i know azn has been having problems. Ill move it to the tech forum.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Yeah lol, we FINALLY got his mic fixed yesterday and then all of a sudden hes banned for 300 seconds :P. Is this now resolved?

Archived