Happy new year!

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Happy New Year!! I don't really have a new years resolution, but i would love to hear what other people's are :)

Guest RastaGanja
Happy New Year to everyone! Resolution - Would be to change my life in that of getting a job with law enforcement or border patrol which my exam is right around the corner!

Happy New Year All! 5 hours and counting now. Dont really have a Resolution accept im gonna make 11 hell of a year compared to 2010 which has been a really shitty year =)

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Šťastný Nový rok GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR! Prosit Neujahr Feliz Ano and of course, [COLOR='green'][B][U]HAPPY NEW YEAR![/U][/B][/COLOR] 12 hours left here in the middle of cornfield nowhere USA. My resolution is to get back into writing music. It's been too long and my TR88 is getting dusty :)

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
[QUOTE]Resolution - Would be to change my life in that of getting a job with law enforcement or border patrol which my exam is right around the corner![/QUOTE] et up with me

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
My resolution is to do well in school over the next year and a half so i get accepted into the police course.

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
thieving get with me about all the LEO stuff i may be able to help you out. What state are you in?

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
[quote='RET.Wright=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=79159#post79159']thieving get with me about all the LEO stuff i may be able to help you out. What state are you in?[/QUOTE] He's in the state of Austrailia. Go there and help him Wright. LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Guest RET.W01.Wright=US=
dont know anything about aussie law lol. But i can give you pointers on Chemical munitions, taser, Arrest techniques and subject control, and just mainly physical things that arent going to change. as for the laws and such cant help you there.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Happy new year. I don't really do new year's resolutions. I don't need some arbitrary date to make a decision to do or not do something. That being said, the only thing I'm looking forward to doing differently than I do already is learning to play the electric guitar. Otherwise, 2011 is largely going to be like 2010 was: school, gaming, girlfriend...

Archived