VIETNAM!!!!!

Guest CC.Decayed=US=

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I like it except for the fact that this old guy needs a scope, therefore I have been reduced to a common recon noob in vietnam. Oh well, you do what you have to do.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
[quote='RT.masterderman=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=78434#post78434']yeah its awesome, vietnam > bc2. in fact they should have just done a vietnam game lol[/QUOTE] Not sure if vietnam > bc2 :) but it's very close. I wouldn't want to have to vote on either one if it came to that. I wasn't really intending to play before heading out of town today, but I had to :) Very sweet action. It's way more than I expected from an expansion pack. It's really more like a standalone. It's wicked how hard they made it to see through jungle and bamboo and such. Only complaint is that they seem to have made the rush defense spawn points pretty easy to choke off if you have a decent team. 9.7/10

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
There are definite points where it is better. For instance, it is more optimized. I run at much better frame rates, although this could be due to less destruction 2.0 The scenery is outstanding. BC2 is also good, but bc2v is just so lush. Map leveling seems better. Though the game is still new and people not knowing maps may lead to this, I feel like the maps are more fluid and dynamic than previously in bfbc2. The action is fast pace, and they made improvements to hitreg and also upped bullet damage possibly because softcore almost plays like hardcore bc2. I can't imagine what hardcore is like DICE/EA was smart by releasing Vietnam with the map pack and removing any type of download from the equation at launch (for previous bc2 owners anyway). It was pretty seamless and no typical launch issues. You could argue it's more like a mod but the crazy thing is, it doesn't play like a mod. It's almost like a different game, with shades of bc2.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Man vietnam is so awesome, right now definitely preferrable to BC2. Not just because its new, but for a lot of things. So much better hit detection. Also its like half way between hardcore and normal, its easier to kill people and you still have a HUD. <3 <3 <3

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
There's a couple of maps I don't like in Rush, but overall it's very fun. I hope they can back-port the changes they've made in Vietnam to BC2 (e.g. the chopper handling). I'm still trying to get a handle on the iron sights and it seems like you die quicker. But overall, very fun.

I think its pretty awesome, too. The only thing I dont like is that there is only one map where u can use a lot of vehicles. The others mainly just have boats, and the occasional tank.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
[quote='SFC.ThievingSix=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=78451#post78451']After playing this it has to be the best expansion pack ever, it's like getting a whole new game[/QUOTE] Agreed, although I wish I could have my x4 optics back on my LMG.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
[quote='Cpl.SKI.=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=78455#post78455']Agreed, although I wish I could have my x4 optics back on my LMG.[/QUOTE] lol. Working with the iron sights is going to take a bit of getting used to. I wish they had a chopper in more Rush maps. The chopper is so much fun, it's a shame to only have it on one map and only on attackers.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
I love going back to the iron sights, its really stopped across map sniping with medic guns. And it also means that it takes more skill to shoot people.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
[quote='SFC.ThievingSix=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=78468#post78468']its really stopped across map sniping with medic guns. And it also means that it takes more skill to shoot people.[/QUOTE] Exactly what I'm saying ... Some people have no skill and need the optics like me. Especially since I'm playing on a laptop and can't see more than 100 yds away.

[quote='PO2.DrPretender=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=78425#post78425']Its not working here..... Hate EA..... Stupid 'supposed' support desk!![/QUOTE] you need a new computer mouhaha. almoast home now btw. cant wait.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I absolutely hate the snipers. They always end up ruining the game. One map is unplayable IMO because one team just snipes all day and it's so boring. This game would be so much better without snipers.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
It seems everyone hates snipers, although they can win or lose the battle for their team :D. In fact a good sniper can hold down an enemy team for quite a long time. I like vietnam in the fact that theres lots of places to snipe from and the map is so wide that it's easy to flank snipers if you know how.

Archived