New guys

Guest keener

Hello gentlemen, just wanted to drop by in the forum to intro myself and see if your group is a good fit for me and my friend. We play BC2 1-2 times per week, 9-12 pm eastern. We use coms and are very team oriented. We're looking for a bit "more". WE'd like a group we can grow into. WE'd like a tactic and strategic based group that focuses on teamwork and squad cohesiveness and is a bit more "structured" than just a bunch of friends on coms together (not that theres anything wrong with that). We'd like to experience a tactical and strategic group to see how this game is when there are good generals and sq leaders. We'd also like to have an opportunity to experience squad match environment. I've played hundreds of hours of BF2 and vietnam (and plan to get the mod next week) and I'm level 21 or so at bc2 (I know that's nothing to brag about as I'm not a great player but I'm a really good teammate/squadmate). My friend hasn't played quite as much as I have but is a truly great guy. We're both mature and well over age limiits. We're involved in a few other gaming communities including a race sim and i'm a pilot in the good ole RAF662 that flies and fights on the IL2 platform... But, have never had a good group of guys to share my battlefield addiction with. Does this sound like your group and if not, could any of you give us some general direction as to which clan would be good to look at? Also, I have a simple question about the branches of service that one can select. By selecting either the navy, army or marines, should logic tell me based on real life branches what each group will specialize in? Does the branch you chose help define the type of missions that you're group will be doing is it more of an arbitrary sub group that does basically the same as the other branches? Also, sorry for not posting in the intro thread, I don't seem to have access to this thread.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Hopefully since you, myself and TMI just spoke in TS your questions were answered okay :). Look forward to hearing what you think!

Qotsa, no we're driving race07 at the racedepartment.com. We've got over 50 guys in a league racing touring cars. It's tons of fun. I've never raced ARCA. It was great to meet you guys last night. Questions were answered. I'll catch up with my buddy this weekend and maybe join you guys for a few rounds in the next week or so. Thanks. Keener

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
You are more than welcome to. Since you already have the TS info you can just hop in. All the gaming lobbies are public and you don't need to be a member to talk in those channels. We welcome anyone in TS as long as they are respectful to members.

You'll have no problems with us. Thanks, see you around 22:00 east EDIT: buddy can't do TS tonight so I'll join late or possibly another night this week. Thanks for the hospitality. Looking forward to killing along side you guys.

TMI, I saw your chat inviting me.... couldn't get on last night and it's a shame... I played terrible. Anyway, I'll probably join you guys early next week for several battles throughout the week next week. I'm tied up till then. Thanks, happy shootin.

Archived