What is the problem?

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered
Let me start by saying I really like your BC2 conquest server, it is one of the few i dont get rubber-band lag on. However, recently I've been getting kicked from it for no apparent reason. Kicked twice last night and then once again tonight. Both times, there was no message at all to explain why. I don't smack talk and generally dont type unless someone types at me first. So as the title states... what exactly is the problem here? How can i play on your server and not get kicked? -Kalias

I'm sorry that's been happening to you. I understand your frustration. We have an auto-kick system for when a clan member enters the server, so our enlisted members get VIP priority. It is not programmed to bias against any one player, but sometimes that happens. If you register an application with our clan, and join us, you can get on the VIP server list and you won't have to worry about getting kicked anymore. :) In addition, you'll be able to join us on our Teamspeak server and play together with our other members.

Ok I get it now. One map you make an attempt to recruit me, the next map you kick me to make room for a VIP member. I like your style! There were 15 others on my team, but hey, why not take the opportunity to kick the guy thats killing =US= most? Excellent recruiting tactic.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Like Sgt.Kaine said: We have instituted a reserve list for the members of our clan whereby a person will be randomly kicked to allow the clan member to join if the server is full. It's unfortunate that you were kicked and I'm sorry you took offense, but no one was singling you out. We especially do not kick someone just because they are playing well. Here in Unknown Soldiers, we like playing the best competition possible because that's how you get better. That being said, we are always looking for recruits. Anyone who is interested in being a part of a fun clan with a military structure is welcome to apply. But if you don't like our servers, that's cool too.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
[quote='Kalias','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=77991#post77991']Ok I get it now. One map you make an attempt to recruit me, the next map you kick me to make room for a VIP member. I like your style! There were 15 others on my team, but hey, why not take the opportunity to kick the guy thats killing =US= most? Excellent recruiting tactic.[/QUOTE] All the members here welcomed you with open arms and apologized for the mix up. What is your response, insult. So go somewhere else.

Guest Goliathos
Really man, I know your good, You and I have had our encounters. :) But trust me when I say this, the only people we Kick purposely are hackers and trash talkers. No one has any vendetta against you and Its not just you whos been getting kicked. We have recently recruited alot of new members, and thus alot of new people on the reserve slots. So just chill...

@ kalias as a person just like you who is not in this clan I know how it might feel to get kicked from a server you frequent. I assure you the =US= as a group is not targeting or profiling you in any way. They are a good group of people who only embrace talent and don't turn it away. -Deadon

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
I can guarantee that if there was a way to control who gets kicked for one of the clan members automatically, the upper command staff and support staff in the clan would try to use it to their full advantage, so it doesn't kick players at random, and at the most, constantly. I can vouch for Deadon, we're just gamers just like you, and so forth and so on, none of us hate towards other players just because they are accused of hacking or something in that nature.

Archived