Discharge

Guest Kaine

Just Kidding! Hahaha! Sorry, I had to give 1Lt Covert a heart attack. I'm just gonna' be gone for 5 days, my wife's grandmother died yesterday, so we're heading out for Virginia tonight. Sorry I won't be at the meeting. I'll have some opportunity to check PMs while I'm away, so if you guys need anything, send it to me on PM on the website. See you guys in a few days!

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Argg kaine dont get me excited like that again!! uh i mean... On a serious note, sorry for your loss. See you in a little while!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Sorry to hear about your wife's loss. You and your wife will be in our prayers as you travel and take care of what is required.

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
[quote='Cpl.Kaine=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75893#post75893']Just Kidding! Hahaha! Sorry, I had to give 1Lt Covert a heart attack. I'm just gonna' be gone for 5 days, my wife's grandmother died yesterday, so we're heading out for Virginia tonight. Sorry I won't be at the meeting. I'll have some opportunity to check PMs while I'm away, so if you guys need anything, send it to me on PM on the website. See you guys in a few days![/QUOTE] You did give me a heart attack! I wish nothing but the best for you and your wife in her time of loss. God Bless.

Archived