Chavez, Jer, & Senth

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
I just wanted to post this since I can't reply to your discharges. I want to personally thank you 3 for all the work you have done for the Marines. Before you guys came around, there wasn't much here. We thank you for reviving the Marines and making this a better place for the Unknown Soldiers. What you have done here, and the friends you have made, will always be remembered. 3 GREAT NCO's & people. Chavez- I really have enjoyed having you around. You were the epitome of an =US= member. Dedicated, hard working, and respectful are all traits you hold. Your a riot to hang with and very good to talk with. Thank you for your service in the Unknown Soldiers and in the United States Navy. Jer - I was really looking forward to having you take care of our branch. Sucks you're leaving us now. I'm gonna miss your quiet funny comments. You're a good guy and another stand up member to this clan. Along with Chavez, you helped put us back together. Thank you for everything. Senth - We got you to come back once before and it was awesome!!! Even though I don't see you often, I've always enjoyed pubbing with you. I wish you and your family the best in the future. I'm sad to see you go because you are 1 of 3 keys leaving us, but I care more about your happiness than I do about you being a part of something that isn't in your cards anymore. To all three, God bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys made my job as XO that much easier. Remember, you are always welcome back with open arms. Don't be a stranger and make sure you still drop in our TS for late night pub sessions. Your XO & Friend, Rob aka covert

I agree with all that covert they were 3 great guys Always up for a decent laugh Hope we see you guys again Soon *Very soon* SN.David=US=

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I concur with all the above sentiments. Y'all are good guys and while I'm surprised and perhaps a bit sad y'all are leaving, I wish y'all well. And from where am I supposed to get my gayballs now?

As for er marine co lemme drop I. Here I only back what covert said you were he backbon eof the marines. Good hard working people who weren't afraid to get their hands dirty. Maybe we can have a chat sometime and see if we can talk about anything that happened/lead to this? Since I'm navy now I'm a neutral person ;) think about it my door is always open.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
I've only been a part of this for a short time, but that's all it took for me to appreciate all three of you guys. I'll miss you and hope to run in to you down the road!

Guest oXJerXo
Thank you everyone for the kind words, you will all be missed as well! @Covert - Thanks for having me in the Marines 1Lt, it was my pleasure to be a part of it for the last 6 months. @K3v1n - Thanks for everything sir, 1Lt.Covert has my contact info. @Marines - Wow none of you guys played MMOs before? The proper way to say good-bye is "Can I have your stuff?" >_< @War & Kaoss - It seems like we just met but it was good to get to know you guys.

Archived