Teamspeak doesn't work for me anymore.

Guest Goliathos

Guest Goliathos
Hey guys, just letting everyone know that i can't be on ts anymore because after reinstalling windows some things are buggered in the program. TS wont recognize when i push my talk button so I cant use push to talk therefor i cant be on the server. And before anyone asks, I have gone to the ends of the earth to try to fix this problem. So if you need to contact me just send a pm. Thanks.

Just some ideas to throw at you, Re-install TS3 (With all the updates you can find) If your running windows 7 try and change the compatabilty or even run it in administor. Re-install windows again? Try and find a patch maybe? Just some ideas just incase you missed something :) SN.David=US=

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
run as admin? if it worked before it will work again, don't give up! or just use voice activation...

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I still use an old TS3 version. Version 3.0.0-beta31 [Build: 12451] The latest update would not work on my computer either (Windows 7 Ultimate x64). Try installing that version, and ignore the update requests when you start TS.

[quote='RET.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75287#post75287']run as admin? if it worked before it will work again, don't give up! or just use voice activation...[/QUOTE] I think the server is still set to force push-to-talk?

Guest Goliathos
Tried all of these things guys, thanks for your support, but now my problem is even worse. Now, I cant connect to the server at all!!:cry: And yes, Im sure I have the info right, and that damn Micrsoft Sam says, "Error!!"

Guest Goliathos
There is one other thing it could be. Is our server updated to the latest version of TS, If not that could be why I cant connect.... Nevermind, tried downloading the server version that we have, 300 31, and still no luck. I cant even connect to the public server.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
since you reloaded windows check the firewalls, it may have defaulted to blocking ts. your virus/firewall the same.

Guest Goliathos
Im sorry Cpt. Its not so much i need help, Ive done everything, (Including Firewalls Thanks Crazy) its more just tellin people i wont be on any more and how you can contact me.

Dl the free version of this [url]http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html[/url] then uninstall it using the program, try reinstalling. Program is good at getting the nitty gritty that can be missed with normal uninstaller.

Guest Goliathos
Thanks Cpl. Tried it, didn't work. I suspect the problem is deeper than that, I mean TS wont even recognize when I push my talk key after Ive set it. This though, doesn't explain why i still cant connect to any servers... Hold on, now I can connect to the public server, But i still cant connect to ours!!?? OK, now ive fixed the ptt issue by gettin beta 31 portable. BUT, Still cant connect to our server, has the connect info changed?

Have you tried connecting using the TSViewer module on the left side of our homepage? There's a button at the bottom that says, "Join TeamSpeak Now"; click that and let your TS launch and try to connect. If it does so successfully that way, at least you you'll know it's possible.

Archived