Too bad so be good and bad administration server!

Guest TeNoCh

Previously he had said in another post that was constantly kicked from the server, I said it was because the access was for VIP and that the choice is to randomly and really do not think that just a moment ago I was playing was in the position number 1 in the table and had more than 2 hours playing in the server and kicked me again, when there were players who did not have even 10 minutes of entering, I will not enter into polemics or any other subject, but I thank you for your hospitality inside and outside the server. I hope to take into account what I comment, says researcher can choose the player you want to kick but as we discuss not want to get into controversy, greetings and thanks for all your attention.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting kicked from our server(s). I will ask our server administrators to check into the matter again, but as was stated previously, we don't get to pick who gets kicked from the server when a VIP enters. The only control we have over the situation is telling the server who it should NOT kick (people on the VIP list). In order to be on the VIP list, you must be a clan member. Anybody else in the server who is NOT a clan member can potentially be kicked automatically, by the server, to create room for a VIP slot. With any luck, DICE will address this issue in a future patch. I certainly hope this will not prevent you from continuing to play on our servers. Thank you for your honest feedback, we do appreciate it.

The sgt. Is right we do not seek out specific people nor does the system. We sometimes manually kick people with the argument ( making room for member) when our server admin tool is acting up or said player is t on the VIP list yet. But I can tell you that I am 10000000% sure that noone is deliberately kicking you. Even I got kicked a couple of times even thos I was one of the first people on the whitelist. As said let's hope dice/ea adress this issue or admin tool cretors have a look at it. But once again we'd gladly like to welcome you to the clan if you signed up it's a fun and interesting experience.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
TeNoCh, It is unfortunate the server seems to kick you more then others. But I assure you that no one is picking you out of the crowd. We would love to see you stop by again! LTG.Darmine

Guest WarMachine
As a member that doesn't have any sort of server administration privileges but does have a VIP slot, I assure you that it is the server tool that chooses at random who to kick. When I try to enter the server, I simply double click on it and it puts me in the server. I can't even see who is in the server from in game so I assure you that we don't pick and choose who gets kicked. On another note, when I first joined the clan I did not have a VIP slot right away, and was kicked twice by other members joining. I understand how frustrating it is, especially when you're in first. I hope to see you on again, and sincerely hope DICE/EA does something to ensure a more consistent priority kick for VIP slots....

Archived