Saying hey

Guest Dill

I saw that, didnt know if someone else was using =US=, Thank You man. I hope it will help with recruiting more ppl for the euro side.

Nah that was just me. No problem, just glad if I can help out with something. Yes I think it will. But I could use a lesson in recriuting, it's alot harder then you think hehe.

Just saying hey to all the people that may recognize me. Thought I say that I'm doing pretty well, but got arthroscopic surgery near Thanksgiving for a torn labrum.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Dill!!!! Wow....it's been awhile! how ya been? Where are you getting surgery? I had it in both shoulders...not fun

Right side, how long was it for you before you could drive again, seriously thinking about getting a knob to attach to my steering wheel.

i can help with that and i will start to sleep on that server to recruit :P ... if you could supply me with in game admin that would be epic so i can help keep out tards

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Actually I was driving within the week, but only with the one arm. I was not back up to full movement and rotation for a couple months...but they had to cut some tendons and restitch others

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
[quote='RET.Dill=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=75095#post75095']...seriously thinking about getting a knob to attach to my steering wheel.[/QUOTE] I'm fairly certain those are illegal in Texas.

Archived