Hello from [SYN]

Guest [SYN]Bluemonster

Guest [SYN]Bluemonster
Hello =US=, I wanted to have a visit to your site after the kind words on ours from Chavez. Also to say thanks for the on the level GG's match last night. It's good to have played a team that games hard and is also adult about it. I hope that we can get together and get some scrimming done soon. It looks as both of us are having to play some tough teams for our next matches. So as soon as I get a map and date for ours I'll post in the scrim forum. Thanks again, [SYN]Bluemonster

[QUOTE='[SYN]Bluemonster;74958']Hello =US=, I wanted to have a visit to your site after the kind words on ours from Chavez. Also to say thanks for the on the level GG's match last night. It's good to have played a team that games hard and is also adult about it. I hope that we can get together and get some scrimming done soon. It looks as both of us are having to play some tough teams for our next matches. So as soon as I get a map and date for ours I'll post in the scrim forum. Thanks again, [SYN]Bluemonster[/QUOTE] Thanks so much for stopping by! That sounds like a really great plan, I'm sure both teams would benefit in a big way. We're looking forward to our first off-camera scrim!

Archived