Banned?!

Guest JaymesKenin

Guest JaymesKenin
lawl j/k. Hai guys, it's been forever and several days, in which time I've been stabbed (twice) and bitten more times that I care to remember. Life's hectic and my PC is in bits, has been for the past 14 months almost now! Such is life. Hope you guys are all doing well, was just dropping in to say hi! -Used to be a member of some-such rank. PenEllenbergfold the 14th.

Guest JaymesKenin
I gues BigMac might not remember me, perhaps K3V1N might've. Goodness, it's either been that long or I didn't leave an impression! Would it help if I split my name into Penfold and Ellenberg? :) Since I had both and had a spur of the moment combination.

Guest JaymesKenin
Hah, [I]what[/I] mental state? I'm not sure there's a name for it! Actually, to add insult to the injury, my laptops given up on me, too, reckon it's the graphics adaptor not sending signal to the display, lame. I've stolen the missus'(!) laptop for now, but this thing can't run Solitare without lagging. It's pretty bad, we now live together, only been with each other for a year in November, we moved in together in December. Since then I've been relying on my laptop, lol. Hopefully, soon, I can get a decent gaming rig set up and buy a copy of BFBC2, or are you guys planning on moving over to the new CoD/supporting both?

Guest BigMac530
Oh now i remember your name :) Whats up dude? Sucks that your laptop is dying out. We are going to stay with BC2 until BF3(hopefully) comes out soon. I don't know about Black Ops. We usually give CoD games a couple of week before we can integrate it into our system. But if the rumors of dedicated servers are correct, i don't see a reason why not;)

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Good to here from you Ellenburg. Hope all is getting better. We are sticking with the Battle Field series. Other games are just for fun.....

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
There is the Bad Company 2 Vietnam expansion coming out in early winter so that should be fun and hold us over until BF3 hopefully.

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=
Seiously Penfold ohh how I have missed your cheeseburgers so! Good to here from ya. I've been holding on to your work visa for the telecommuting butler positions we spoke of a while back lol.

Archived