Teamspeak Notification Issues

Guest Kaine

Personally, I've had some problems with the Teamspeak notifications up until today, where even though I had the proper channel settings checked, TS still would not inform me when someone entered a channel. It would only do it on occasion, and only in certain channels. [COLOR='#ff0000']1st Lieutenant [B]K3V1N[/B][/COLOR] and I went over the settings, and tested out many things. We found the situation very strange (if you don't believe me, ask him about it). For anyone new to this, who wants to know how to change the notification settings to [COLOR='#00bfff'][B]ONLY CALL OUT WHEN SOMEONE ENTERS YOUR CHANNEL[/B][/COLOR], here's what you can do: [FONT='Verdana'][size=14][COLOR='#ffff00'][B]1) Uncheck ALL notifications in ALL tabs.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT='Verdana'][size=14][COLOR='#ffff00'][B]2) Check ONLY the following boxes:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [align=center][IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk253/kainestolkyn/TSsample.jpg[/IMG][/align] [FONT='Verdana'][size=14][COLOR='#ffff00'][B]3) Click APPLY, and OK.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT='Verdana'][size=14][COLOR='#ffff00'][B]4) Completely close down Teamspeak, and then reopen it and log in.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] This should fix the problem if you're having any. Remember, this is ONLY for those who are still continuing to have problems after changing your settings for Unknown Soldier. I'm sure 50 other people will want to comment that you don't have to have one thing, or you should have another. Everyone is welcome to their opinion. [COLOR='#ff0000'][B]This is ONLY for those who have tried everything else they have been directed to do, and the ENTERING CHANNEL notifications are still not working.[/B][/COLOR]

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
[quote='LCpl.Kaine=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=71613#post71613']I'm sure 50 other people will want to comment that you don't have to have one thing, or you should have another.[/QUOTE] If you'd prefer, we can close the thread so we don't get needless posts (and I'll remove this one too)

That's not the issue I meant by that. I mean that people will give advice to do one thing or another. I'm not saying those won't work, I'm just saying that after all the experimentation, this is what myself and [COLOR='#ff0000']1st Lieutenant [B]K3V1N[/B][/COLOR] came up with.

there wont be any useless posts like that here.. we thought long and hard til we managed his settings.. its only 1 possibility of setting this up..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=

No longer requiring a time limit as a clan member. You can apply when you become E-1. Send applications via PM on the forums to myself.

Apparently, from the information I've received tonight, I will be joining SOCOM.
I'm very much looking forward to working with all of you.

Archived