Logitech G-15 Keyboard Cool stuff

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Post your cool stuff for G-15 keyboards. Here is my little tid-bit. TeamSpeak 3 has a built-in plugin for the G-15. Go to Settings->plugins and enable the G-15 keyboard plugin.

Guest oXJerXo
Wow, you can even use the G15 buttons to move TS channels with that plugin. No need to tab out! I messed around with my G15 and in game admin commands a bit today. It's all pretty basic but I'd be happy to upload my profile to help get anyone started. I created all of these by using the assign text block feature. If there is a better way let me know. It's still a bit more manual then I would like however I haven't researched any of the scripting features yet. ;) Take my G1 key for example, I would have to hit the proper BFBC chat key before hitting G1, probably "J" for the example below. I noticed there is a delayed that can be set between characters but I haven't looked into it and believe it would set the delay between each character. For now I plan on using my G keys like Legos. I didn't put any line breaks in my text blocks for this reason. G3 can easily be backspaced out, since I like talking to myself I'd just have to get rid of the “yelp” and type what I have to say to myself. G3 is also the one example where my Lego theory doesn't apply. G6 for example can also be used in combination with G1. G8 can also be used along with G9, I know I tested it on myself. That also brings up on last point, BC2 has a character limit for chat messages. It took some tweaking but all of my G keys are now within the limits. I had to kick my self twice to get this to work properly. I hope it doesn't get a jacked if someone has a long name, I didn't think of that until now. G1 - Join =US= @ unkso.com. Membership includes priority access to our 32 man Rush and Conquest servers. G2 – TS3 info – ipaddress: port PW: omitted G3 - /@pyell oXJerXo yelp G4 - /@fmove G5 - /@say G6 - /@yell G7 - /@move G8 - /@kick G9 - Making room for clan members, visit =US= at unkso.com. Please join our server again!

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldurama
Well I just got mine delivered! Woehoe pretty orange lights! But umm... Question. I heard someone say on teamspeak a few weeks back that you can get the display to show information about your current game. How do I do this? Support would be very much appreciated.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
BC2 comes with support out of the box, just hit the circle button to the bottom left of the LCD screen to switch in-between the LCD apps running.

[quote='LT.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=73813#post73813']BC2 comes with support out of the box, just hit the circle button to the bottom left of the LCD screen to switch in-between the LCD apps running.[/QUOTE] On occasion the BC2 LCD app will lockup the LCD, just restart the driver. LCDMon or whatever it is called.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I never use the app, since all of that info for the most part can be seen in the Tab menu. I also have been using the TS3 plugin less since I got TINT to start working.

Archived