Entrance Exam : StarCraft 2 Style!

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
Hey guys, check this out! Blizzard has a entrance exam for their long awaited game StarCraft 2. It is almost like a personal test. The test basically tell you what kind of soldier you'll be in the Terran Army(Dominion), one of the three races you can play in StarCraft 2. Terran, Zerg, and Protoss. The Terrans are the humans, Zergs are a bug-like alien, and the Protoss are high-tech aliens with motherships and light sabers. So if you guys are interested [size=14][B][URL='http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/entrance-exam-intro.xml']check it out[/URL][/B][/SIZE]. There are only 12 questions. It only took me about 5 minutes because I was thinking about the questions and trying to answer them as honestly as possible. [B][COLOR='blue']Remember to post your results here. [/COLOR][/B] This is what I got : [QUOTE]You Have Been Chosen To Become a Viking Pilot From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await![/QUOTE] Note : I know this is game related but I want everyone to see this, even people who don't know what StarCraft 2 is, so I am posting it here. Please don't move it.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
[QUOTE]You Have Been Chosen To Become a VIKING PILOT From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await![/QUOTE] Haha massive coincidence :D

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
You Have Been Chosen To Become a [I]Ghost[/I] As you've guessed by now, this has all been a test. We know that you've always felt... different. When your mom told you that you were "special" for hearing voices in your head, she wasn't kidding. Our wranglers have identified you as an individual with tremendous psionic abilities. However, until you learn how to control these abilities, you pose a danger to yourself and everyone around you. Luckily, the Dominion has a place for "special" people like you -- the Ghost Academy. You are hereby recruited into this elite institute to train as one of the Dominion's elusive ghost operatives. Pack nothing for your journey. Where you're going, your past life is irrelevant.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
You Have Been Chosen To Become a THOR PILOT The Dominion military is always in search of brilliant individuals capable of formulating complex battle strategies. You are not one of these people. But if there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that sometimes you just need someone who likes to smash things. From your test results, you're a perfect fit for this role. What better way to satisfy your borderline psychotic thirst for destruction than in the comfy pilot seat of one of the Dominion's most powerful weapons to date: the Thor! With this neosteel behemoth at your command, you'll be given free rein to obliterate as many of our enemies' air and ground forces as your uncaring little heart desires. Leave any notions of finesse behind you -- if you had any in the first place -- and report to the nearest recruitment center on Korhal IV immediately.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Wow now we all know that crazy is "special" and the LTC has a borderline psychotic thirst for destruction. Im loving this test.

Guest VonHenry
[QUOTE] You Have Been Chosen To Become a [B][I]Ghost[/I][/B] As you've guessed by now, this has all been a test. We know that you've always felt... different. When your mom told you that you were "special" for hearing voices in your head, she wasn't kidding. Our wranglers have identified you as an individual with tremendous psionic abilities. However, until you learn how to control these abilities, you pose a danger to yourself and everyone around you. Luckily, the Dominion has a place for "special" people like you -- the Ghost Academy. You are hereby recruited into this elite institute to train as one of the Dominion's elusive ghost operatives. Pack nothing for your journey. Where you're going, your past life is irrelevant. [/QUOTE] Hmm. Not what I would have guessed. As someone who was in SC2 Beta on Day 1 (I was one of the first 200 on BNET2 playing!), I can say that over the course of the Beta I found Terran to be the most boring. This is from someone who was always "Terran First". I really came to love the Zerg, whom I never really liked before. But I really think I'm going to focus on Protoss come release. Note: Senior Chief - perhaps you could "Bold" or "CAPS" the Link "check it out". I actually had a hard time spotting it. Of course, I'm getting old. :)

now how did i know this... [quote] You Have Been Chosen To Become a [b]Marine[/b] Pack your bags, citizen! We are ready to save you from your bleak and irrelevant existence. You've proven that you have a tough-as-neosteel attitude, possess the guts to complete an assignment no matter the cost, and are about as smart as the creep I scraped off my boot this morning. A package from Augustgrad will be arriving shortly with your first set of stimpacks. Give 'em a try. But go easy, they've got a kick. We're shipping you off to the barracks for brain-panning at 0600 tomorrow morning. It's mostly harmless, and you will… well… we will prevail. Prepare for the infantry, maggot! You are hereby recruited to become a marine, the ballistic alloy shield of the emperor's expansive colonies! [/quote]

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
[QUOTE]VIKING PILOT From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await![/QUOTE] Woo blackhawk training has paid off I made the font bigger cause like VonHenry I was clicking everywhere like a noob. Even after reading his post.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Drrps
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Firebat Well, look who has an appetite for destruction… or self-destruction. We'd just as soon incarcerate your kind for recklessly endangering our way of life, but we trust your insatiable desire to incinerate living things will prove valuable on the battlefield after a bit of "resoc" on Korhal IV. Never heard of it? It's like a vacation for the mind. Report to the nearest barracks at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we want you to don the CMC-660 Heavy Combat Suit and go light up some bad guys. So long as you go where you're told, you'll have your chance to quench that carnal, destructive thirst of yours. Go wild. Show the enemy what happens when they denounce the emperor's authority. Your questionable ethics and lust for destruction make you the ideal candidate for the Dominion's firebats! YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
[QUOTE]You Have Been Chosen To Become a Viking Pilot From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await! [/QUOTE] Sounds fun. There are airmen in the Marines, right?

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Firebat Well, look who has an appetite for destruction… or self-destruction. We'd just as soon incarcerate your kind for recklessly endangering our way of life, but we trust your insatiable desire to incinerate living things will prove valuable on the battlefield after a bit of "resoc" on Korhal IV. Never heard of it? It's like a vacation for the mind. Report to the nearest barracks at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we want you to don the CMC-660 Heavy Combat Suit and go light up some bad guys. So long as you go where you're told, you'll have your chance to quench that carnal, destructive thirst of yours. Go wild. Show the enemy what happens when they denounce the emperor's authority. Your questionable ethics and lust for destruction make you the ideal candidate for the Dominion's firebats!

Guest RET.Col.TMI=US=
You Have Been Chosen To Become a Viking Pilot From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await! uh-oh

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
[QUOTE=] FIREBAT Well, look who has an appetite for destruction… or self-destruction. We'd just as soon incarcerate your kind for recklessly endangering our way of life, but we trust your insatiable desire to incinerate living things will prove valuable on the battlefield after a bit of "resoc" on Korhal IV. Never heard of it? It's like a vacation for the mind. Report to the nearest barracks at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we want you to don the CMC-660 Heavy Combat Suit and go light up some bad guys. So long as you go where you're told, you'll have your chance to quench that carnal, destructive thirst of yours. Go wild. Show the enemy what happens when they denounce the emperor's authority. Your questionable ethics and lust for destruction make you the ideal candidate for the Dominion's firebats![/QUOTE].

Guest RET.CPO.Channler=US=
**** yea I'm a SCV Pilot! [QUOTE]Have you ever dreamt of exploring distant planets and then working overtime there for minimum wage? Well, your dreams have been answered, pardner! It just so happens that the Dominion has a use for your undying loyalty and pathetic fear of the battlefield frontlines. You're ordered to report to the command center on Mar Sara at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we're strapping you into one of our T-280 Space Construction Vehicles! The only exotic planets you'll be seeing are the ones we need to establish a stronghold on and wipe the enemy from. You'll serve your emperor well by becoming a glorified construction worker. You are hereby recruited as an SCV pilot to maintain the infrastructure of our military outposts, supply trains, and support buildings. Now go get 'em![/QUOTE]

Archived