Dinner Time- What is your favorite meal to make?

Guest SepticTea

Guest SepticTea

It is dinner time and I am making burritos tonight. I am making some Spanish rice right now. In a bit, I will grill some Pollo Asada (grilled chicken) and make some fajita style veggies..

But, my favorite thing to make is Thai Chicken Curry. If there was one meal I had to have for the rest of my life it would be my Thai Chicken Curry!

Guest PFC.ImmoralKiwi=US=
I'm in preseason at the moment so it's minced ground beef w/onions and garlic, kidney beans, rice and steamed veges - 6 egg whites for supper :D

Guest SSG.PaulHxB=US=
So cottage pie is Beef mince with vegatables and gravy and topped with mash potatoes and a Shepards pie is Lamb or mutton mince but can be leftovers from a Lamb roast in a gravy topped with mash potatoes.

Guest Uzziah

Bucatini all'Amatriciana - A really simple sauce of tomatoes, fried pancetta, and pecorino cheese. If anyone wants to try it, this is the recipe I go for, but just more sauce and a little higher pancetta ratio: https://www.italyum.com/pasta/amatrice-spaghetti-spaghetti-allamatriciana/

This is a super classic / popular dish in Rome because it's insanely good, but also takes maybe 30-40 mins to make start to finish and has very few ingredients and just needs a pot and a pan.

Guest SepticTea

@PVT.Uzziah=US=

It went very well. I used bacon instead of the traditional meat. I could not find it here. I used the cheese they requested. Parmesean always smells like feet. This cheese smells like homeless feet.

But so simple and really tasty!