Favorite place to vacation

Guest SepticTea

Guest SepticTea

Where is your favorite vacation spot?

Our favorite spot is Lassen National Park. It is located about 5 hours from our home. We love to bring our small camper and explore the area. Before moving up to Humboldt county we used to come and camp a little North of where we are now. Now, that we are moving back to our original home, we will start camping up here again!

Non-camping- we love Las Vegas. My wife's dad lives there which is an added bonus, but we love the shows, food, and little gambling!

Guest CDT.Civoen=US=
I've heard it's disliked by some Americans, but my favourite would have to be San Diego. Being as I'm usually home on my PC everyday, it's great to visit and be near the ocean with a load of activities to keep busy with.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
I love visiting Houston. My sister and brother-in-law live down there, so there's always a place to stay. The beer scene is great as is Texas barbecue. It's just a nice, warm place to escape to every once in awhile.

Guest SPC.Raavan007=US=

My favorite place in USA is Glacier national park in Montana. Rent a cabin and relax for a couple of days.

Back home in India, it is a small town by the foothills of Himalayas known as Mussoorie.

Also do Verdansk or Caldera count?

Guest SepticTea

@ Civ- When i was 21 I went on vacation to San diego from Illinois with my buddy who was moving there. I never went home. I have been in California ever since. Lived there 8 years and then moved 13 hours North to Humboldt.

@Paul- one day I look forward to getting to England!!

@Maj- My wife wants to check out houston because she loves the My 600 Pound Life show and wants to visit Dr Now's office. Plus, we once saw a hotel there with a pool shaped in the state of Texas! Need to visit!

@Raavan-- I love Glacier National Park. It is truly one of the best places on Earth and by far my Favorite National Parks. However, Lassen is a 4-5 hour drive and much easier to get to!!

Guest CDT.Shorev=US=
Dallas or Austin. Being born and raised in Houston going to Dallas is a home away from home. Austin has some great food places on 6th street.

Guest PFC.L1quidSn4ke=US=
Austin has some great food places on 6th street.

Next time you are in Austin LMK. I live only 60 mins away.

Guest Uzziah

Northern / Central Italy, hands down. If I had to pick a place, Riomaggiore in the 5 Terre.

https://www.e-borghi.com/public/borghi/05_02_19-05_32_57-dd94a5245b7d3fc75db88e252e78d2a3.jpg is a good photo of the marina. It's super relaxed, definitely touristy in the summer, but even tourism can't mess it up too bad. Amazing pesto pasta, and fresh off the boat seafood.

Guest Grandwolf
Love St. Augustine, just south of Jacksonville Fl in the spring and summer. San Diego is awesome! I enjoy Phoenix as well. Grand Lake for a relaxing lake/cabin/Air B&B getaway.

Guest PFC.Reaper_151=US=
My sister lives in NYC and I have been to visit a few times. I am from the farmlands so being in the big city is so different, It's always a fun adventure.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Love St. Augustine, just south of Jacksonville Fl in the spring and summer. San Diego is awesome! I enjoy Phoenix as well. Grand Lake for a relaxing lake/cabin/Air B&B getaway.

I used to vacation quite frequently to St Augustine growing up! The Alligator Farm and the Spanish forts were always a staple for our visits, as was The Bunnery bakery (which appears to have closed in the pandemic :( ).

Guest SPC.FATPAT=US=
I fly to florida every two years from the UK and love it i used to live in california many years ago but still love it state side

Guest PFC.Roman2099=US=
I have not been there in a long while, but I swear I will go back, I loved Florida. Been to Siesta Key Beach and it was amazing. Furthest south I had ever been. Just never did forget some of the great memories I had there.

Guest PFC.ImmoralKiwi=US=
I've been away from home (New Zealand) for around 15 years now so there's nothing like holidaying back home.