Hello

Guest Lrrp

Hey guys, remember me? I was your worst nightmare in BF2 :lol: What's up im really really glad you guys are still around. I've picked up gaming again after i stopped for a few years and i was thinking of the old old times when i used to game with you guys. Back when i was like 15-16 and used to play litterally 5 hours at least every day. Best times ever and i wont ever forget them lol. So how is the group? any of the old guys i use to play with still around? The Marine branch still alive and on top?

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Wow its Lrrp!! Hows it going man, i didn't know you much for long but i remember we had some good times owning on CSS :)

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
[quote='Lrrp','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67741#post67741']Hey guys, remember me? I was your worst nightmare in BF2 :lol: What's up im really really glad you guys are still around. I've picked up gaming again after i stopped for a few years and i was thinking of the old old times when i used to game with you guys. Back when i was like 15-16 and used to play litterally 5 hours at least every day. Best times ever and i wont ever forget them lol. So how is the group? any of the old guys i use to play with still around? The Marine branch still alive and on top?[/QUOTE] I don't know if you'll remember me but I was actually just thinkin about the old Marine days a while ago (even though i was in the Navy). You guys had the best practices ever. Dude, you should come back. Maybe I can get Juju back too lol. We got Xander still.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
haha I am a newb (respectively of course), but we would like to see ya come back if you are thinking about it!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Well well well mr lrrp. Whats ur hacking ass doing back here haha. Good to hear from you bud. Feel free to stop by and game with some of us sometime. Don't think I bailed on the marines by being the Navy CO i came out of retirement a few months back and Navy needed me. But BF2 us marines would destroy. Best TWL team ever haha.

yea watsup guys good to see you all. Yea its sucks though i no longer have my computer, but i play MW2 on the PS3 now. Do you guys have a team for that? Im trying to get back in competetive gaming. The thing i like consoles over PC's is that theres like no hackers online. But the controller blows, im gonna get a mouse and keyboard attatchment for the PS3 so i can get to my full potential. If you guys play that game on PS3 hit me up my name is Lrrp- (dont forget the hyphen at the end)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
[quote='Lrrp','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67778#post67778']yea watsup guys good to see you all. Yea its sucks though i no longer have my computer, but i play MW2 on the PS3 now. Do you guys have a team for that? Im trying to get back in competetive gaming. The thing i like consoles over PC's is that theres like no hackers online. But the controller blows, im gonna get a mouse and keyboard attatchment for the PS3 so i can get to my full potential. If you guys play that game on PS3 hit me up my name is Lrrp- (dont forget the hyphen at the end)[/QUOTE] Wow small world. I'm nearly finished making a xim adaptor to use with my ps3 for exactly that reason. Add Oodelali to ps3 I play mw2 too.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='Lrrp','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67778#post67778']yea watsup guys good to see you all. Yea its sucks though i no longer have my computer, but i play MW2 on the PS3 now. Do you guys have a team for that? Im trying to get back in competetive gaming. The thing i like consoles over PC's is that theres like no hackers online. But the controller blows, im gonna get a mouse and keyboard attatchment for the PS3 so i can get to my full potential. If you guys play that game on PS3 hit me up my name is Lrrp- (dont forget the hyphen at the end)[/QUOTE] I forever quit MW2 after the first time I played the BC2 beta. For PC (which is all I have) its the best FPS I've ever played. PC was full of hackers on MW2 the VAC sucked. BC2 used PB which is much better, I don't run into too many hackers anymore. Plus our server is always full so we could just kick them :)

Archived