Best News of the Day!

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=

Guest Krawll
Hey!!! Grats Covert!. Me and my wife were thinking of having another then I remembered how my current one is lol. J/k. Congratulations. Lets hope its a boy. Girls are CRAZY!!. my sister and my brother bother have girls and they are so damn sensitive. Good luck.

[quote='1SG.Vogts=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67721#post67721']Congratz![/QUOTE] Good Job there.

• 4 weeks later...
Well, thank you to everyone for the wishes. My baby passed away this morning in the womb. His/her heart stopped beating. They are now in God's hands.

Guest Krawll
I don't know what to say man. If I was in your shoes I really don't know how I would be able to hold it together. I guess the only thing keeping me together would having to be there for my wife and kid. I am really sorry. If you ever need someone to talk to just let me know. Any day any time.

Guest RET.Capt.Optimus Prime=US=
My friend, words cannot express the sorrow we here at GOB feel for you and your wife at this moment. Your baby was a blessing and even if it was a brief one try and focus on the joy the baby brought you rather than the grief of his/her passing. Your child is with God my friend, held in his arms. His will be the first smile you see when you enter his kingdom my friend. Know that I cry with you my brother in arms and that my thoughts are with you at this time, you were blessed my friend, keep that in your heart. Prime

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
We are always here for you my friend, and always will be. GOB and =US=, both groups have many members on at all hours of the day/night if you need us. As Prime said, I cannot begin to understand what you and your family are feeling. I am truly sorry for the pain, but know God is watching and has a plan for everything. Dental

Guest Uberfeld
GySgt Covert: My family and I are keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers. My aunt (a RC nun) will be holding a prayer circle for your family. Sincerely, Uberfeld

Guest RET.Col.TMI=US=
I am So Sorry to hear that. If there is anything I or anyone can do, you know we are here for you.

[quote='Uberfeld','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=68867#post68867']GySgt Covert: My family and I are keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers. My aunt (a RC nun) will be holding a prayer circle for your family. Sincerely, Uberfeld[/QUOTE] This is the first time I saw this post. Tell your Aunt I said thank you very much. It means a lot to our family.

Archived