It's been a few years but I'd like to say hello

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

Hello Unknown Soldiers,

Many of you don't know me, I am BuckShot and I was a long time member beginning in 2006 and I had 2 long stints in =US=. The first was from 2006 to 2009, where I rose to the rank of 1LT and, for a time, was the CO of DISCOM/Support Services. I retired to begin life as a truck driver. After several years, and better mobile technology, I was able to return in 2013 just as Battlefield 4 was released. I spent time as the CO of the Air Force branch and XO/CO of DISCOM/Support Services. I retired again as a MAJ, probably for good, in 2017. A lot has changed since I left, most of the clan I knew is gone, save for some like DentalMav (glad to see you as CO!) and Sharpz. I left on not the best terms, not anything I am willing to discuss in an open forum, but time heals all wounds. For me, it has been 4 years, and I have changed a lot just like =US=. I am no longer the same old BuckShot, I'd like to think I've matured as an individual and let go of past insecurities. So, I'm here to meet the new Unknown Soldiers and catch up with the veterans and maybe play some Battlefield again.

Hopefully I can meet you all soon,

MAJ.BuckShot=US= (RET.)

Guest SSG.PaulHxB=US=
Welcome back looking forward to fighting with you on the battlefield. Jump into any comms channel when we are online and gets some games in.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. What are comms like these days. Do you still use TeamSpeak or Discord or what?

• 1 month later...