Battalion Promotions 30APR2021

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

[align=center]Battalion Promotions 30APR2021

@1SG.mrbergusa=US= is to be promoted to O-1 Second Lieutenant and appointed Alpha Company Commanding Officer.

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/images/ranks/Army/Officers/RanksArmy_O-1.png

"The Joint Chiefs Staff of the Unknown Soldiers has reposed special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity and professional excellence of 1SG.mrbergusa. In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the Unknown Soldiers and Alpha Company, he is, therefore, promoted to the rank of Second Lieutenant O-1 and will be Commanding Officer of Alpha Company, effective immediately."[/align]

I wish I could be there tonight for 1SG.mrberg's commissioning. I have the utmost confidence in his ability to lead Alpha Company as it grows and flourishes beyond what it already is. He's been instrumental in getting the company working in tight order, already, and I can't wait to see what else is in store. He has a strong group of NCOs backing up his efforts and I have no doubt in my mind that he will be a successful commanding officer. Congratulations, 2LT.mrbergusa and welcome to the Officer Corps!