wow

Guest Ying

Guest Ying
man the site looks amazing hey fellas hows it hangin? Baseball ended we won district, came up short in reginonals tho :( i made varsity woot, now that the season is over i got myself a job been bagin at the grocery store haha and also go a car Mazda Rx-8 black but enought abt the latest news how u guys doing looking good by the site

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
YING!!!!!! Hows it going man? You and your dad need to get yourselves back in the ranks :)

Guest Harrlander
Got myself an 08 black rx8 about 4 months ago and I absolutely love it. Cant go wrong with buying one I'd say. :)

• 2 weeks later...
im soo busy and u dont want me around im a pain in the but, TMI- daddy says heya man Harrlander you are back in and yea i love it crazy your still a beast (color)

Guest Krawll
[quote='Ying','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67285#post67285']im soo busy and u dont want me around im a pain in the but, TMI- daddy says heya man Harrlander you are back in and yea i love it crazy your still a beast (color)[/QUOTE] I know he is trying to tell me something!...I just can't make it out.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
GJ on making Varsity Ying. Im guessing it was a good season for you. If you have BF BC2 or CoD MW2 we should play a game sometime. same goes for your dad. Tell him hi for me.

OMG aint seen skyler in forever, yea i made varsity it was a good season and i made the traveling team for the summer, i wld love to play games with yall but my computer is needs a new graphics card and my money right now is going to my car. I got BC2 but playing it broke my graphics card it lagged hard on that game. Krawll did u change your name or something? cause i dont memeber u sorry's

we all started out like that only bad thing is that crazy has been here longer than me and he still is a noob!

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
[quote='Ying','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=67487#post67487']we all started out like that only bad thing is that crazy has been here longer than me and he still is a noob![/QUOTE] haha ying, you'll always be a bigger noob than me :). Let's not remind us about cod4 when you were like "i can't wait to kick your butt once you get cod4". Well just look what happened!

i believe i won most of the schin digs, plus your a noob cause u cant spell color right so i won that theres no U in color

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ying
yep yep, is oldman realgrunt still here he didnt say yo or call me a name like he ust to where ya at realgrunt

Archived