What rush maps would you like on the server rotation?

Guest CC.Decayed=US=

Guest Krawll
Same here I clicked the last one as well. So I know it says 2 for a NO RUSH. but both are mistakes.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Actually Sarge you didn't vote for the last option. Cpl.qotsa did though, but someone removed it. Currently there are 2 votes for it, you can click on the number of the vote to see who voted for what.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Ask and you shall receive. I am currently in the Chicago Ohare airport waiting for my flight, I left procon running on my main machine and home and I can remote in and change the settings. If there are every any problems with the server over the next week PM me on the forums. I should be able to remote into my computer and set it up or fix any problems. I will either get those into the rotation tonight or tomorrow.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Hey Xander, were you just on a connection or something? Next time you are in Chicago, hit me up I'll buy you a drink or something. I read your other post, so I guess you are. Still the offer still stands, and for anyone.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
haha i appreciate it man, i'm from a suburb about an hour northwest of chicago. But i go to school out at Iowa State. Was just passing through, my sister actually lives downtown though. I updated the map list, to incorporate both Rush and CQ maps. I think I may have forgotten some so if you see any i'm missing let me know.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
I don't live downtown anymore... I live a little south of Schaumburg. But anyway thanks for the rotation, it's nice.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Please enjoy the server tonight. Tomorrow I am canceling my ISP service and my apartment back home wont have internet until probably monday next week when I sign up for a different one. When my internet is off the server will continue to operate but all the plugins I have running on the server wont be working anymore until Im able to start up procon. SFC.Krawll has it and could set it up if he wants, but if people are liking the rotation and how the server is running let him know and I can send him the files. Sorry about this and I honestly completely forgot until last night that I needed to do this.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
It's going well, and no worries, hopefully map list will still stay the same once it's saved on the server. From what I've noticed, people tend to leave server on Panama Canal Conquest (will drop from 30 people to about 15 which is still ok) and Nelson Bay Rush (drops from 15 - 4). If population is our goal we might wanna remove Nelson Bay from the rot. However, Valparaiso and Isla Rush are very popular, we usually have a full server during those maps.

Guest oXJerXo
I noticed last night that there was a pretty big drop in population going from Valdez rush to Arica conquest. It built back up slowly over the next round though. I'm just noting it here because I don't remember stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oXJerXo
Disregard my comment above, now that I have spent more time in the server rotation I think it was a fluke/one time occurrence.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
The map list as of right now is this White Pass CQ Port Valdez Rush Arica Harbor CQ Valparaiso Rush Laguna Presa CQ Isla Inocentes Rush Panama Canal CQ Nelson Bay Rush I am able to set the number of rounds per map as well, but as of now they are all at the default which is 2 per map.

Archived