Coast Guard Awards and Promotions 05OCT2018

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

[align=center]Coast Guard Awards and Promotions

05OCT2018

eW2t4fS.png

RT.Scotty has met all the TIG and requirements to be promoted to E-3 Seaman (SN- fast-track) and will be awarded the E-0 BCT Ribbon and National Defense Service Award (and also E-1 and E-2 BCT Ribbons).

A2oPHW6.png

qtklNp5.png

qg5u9J3.png

pgbQc1F.png

YtfKtYp.png

RT.FigJam has met all the TIG and requirements to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit (SR) and will be awarded the E-0 BCT Ribbon and National Defense Service Award.

DsbgvSc.png

qtklNp5.png

qg5u9J3.png

RT.Chivo has met all the TIG and requirements to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit (SR) and will be awarded the E-0 BCT Ribbon and National Defense Service Award.

DsbgvSc.png

qtklNp5.png

qg5u9J3.png

Over the past several weeks, PO1.Benji has stepped up and into the Chief of the Boat (Interim) Role. Since taking over, he has impressed on all accounts of leadership and accountability. It is for the this reason, plus countless others since becoming Fleet Leader, that I am awarding PO1.Benji with the Good Conduct Award. The Coast Guard is strong because of the model NCO's that we have.

6qOndRP.png

Along with receiving this award, PO1.Benji has also completed all of the requirements to be awarded the Soft Breacher 1 - BASIC MOS Ribbon.

wOWmcWv.png

Since re-joining the ranks of the Non-Commissioned Officer Corp for the Coast Guard Branch, Petty Officer Second Class SoulForged has stepped up and accepted full and complete responsibility for the Guardsmen under his Command. PO2.SoulForged has also bolstered our name in-game in an effort to draw in more recruits - a talent that should not be overlooked. In full recognition of his recruiting efforts and leadership potential within the Coast Guard, I am proud to present him with the Good Conduct Award.

6qOndRP.png

SN.BujinStudent first came to us back in February of 2014. Since then, he has never failed to address members of this clan (from any branch) as their official rank - always dutifully following our rules and regulations. Also, he has one of the most stellar attendance records that either the Army or Coast Guard has ever seen - and has never failed to submit an excuse on time. SN.BujinStudent is one of the finest examples of a full-time member, and in direct recognition of his steadfast loyalty to this branch and clan, I would like to humbly award him the Conduct Commendation Medal.

xeoOO7K.png

Recently, we had one of our very own NCO's face a very hard time in his life. In the face of absolute and certain danger, CPO.MadMonkey evacuated his family to higher ground as Hurricane Florence loomed just off the shores of the east coast. Instead of fleeing with his family, the Chief decided to stay back and assist where he could - whether it be an elderly neighbor or a trooper who was in way over his head, the Chief faced the storm and the rising water like a true hero. Please join me in celebrating CPO.MadMonkey as I award him the POW Medal, which states:

"Unfortunately, Unknown Soldiers face hardships at times, both externally and internally. We seek members who will do what is right, instead of what is convenient. This award goes to those who have repeatedly faced many storms and remained loyal to clan by weathering hardship and oppression from enemies foreign and domestic."

6kD75BQ.png

Last, but not least, CPO.MadMonkey has been an outstanding NCO for the Coast Guard since taking over as Chief of the Boat last May. Since then, he has served as my right-hand on many decisions, leading to a unified front on all matters Coast Guard. It is with great honor and distinction that he be recognized for his efforts and be promoted to Senior Chief Petty Officer (E-8), Chief of the Boat, Coast Guard.

ATTENTION TO ORDERS

The Joint Chiefs Staff of the =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS= has reposed special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity, and professional excellence of CPO.MadMonkey. In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS=, he is, therefore, advanced to Senior Chief Petty Officer E-8, with a date of rank 05OCT2018.

Signed,

Draven, LTJG, Coast Guard, Commanding

HujcH33.png

Date of Last Promo: 18MAY2018

Current MOS(s) and Qual level(s): PA Basic, Recruiter, BCT Trainer, 3 MOS's

if being promoted from E-4 to E-5, what NCO spot are the taking: Chief of the Boat, Coast Guard

Date of NCOA completion: 18OCT2017 (refresher)

Accrued Points (explain the accumulated points): 6[/center]

Please join me in celebrating the achievements of these fine Guardsmen![/align]

Archived