Navy Awards and Promotions 31AUG2018

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

[align=center]Navy Promotions

PO1.thehamm32 is to be promoted to E-7 CPO and take over as Active Chief of the Boat for the Navy.

PO1.Thehamm32 has been a great Asset to the clan and the Navy. He is actively involved in day to day life and affairs, does recruiting and keeps in touch with all members of the Navy. His dedication and presence does not go unnoticed. While I have a great NCO Corps as a whole, PO1.thehamm32 has shown to go above and beyond for the Navy at every step. It was a tough decision to make, but I have every confidence that PO1.Thehamm and the rest of the Navy NCO's will charge forward as they continually do.

ATTENTION TO ORDERS!

The Joint Chiefs Staff of the =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS= has reposed special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity, and professional excellence of PO1.Thehamm32. In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS=, he is, therefore, advanced from E-6 Petty Officer First Class to E-7 CHIEF Petty Officer and PROMOTED to the position of CHIEF OF BOAT, Navy, effective immediately.

Signed,

Vogts, LTJG, Navy, Commanding

RanksNavy_E-7.png

Navy Awards

PO1.arg0x to receive the Good Conduct Award.

PO1.arg0x has been an astonishing member for the Navy, he is always concise with the member, a straight forward and respectful NCO. He sets a good example for all my men to follow, and I dare say for the entire Clan. Eventhough his real life dedications sometimes keep him from us, he still manages to attend whenever he can and displays utmost respect and loyalty to the Clan and it's members.

good-conduct-award.png[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived