BF5 new alpha and BETA

Guest marpla

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

It was about 12.5GB for myself, Sir.

It just got my first hour of Gameplay in, so far I enjoy it. Need to do more testing.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Initial Feelings:

-You can feel it is still a Beta and the Servers are fighting every now and then

-Gunplay feels very good to me

-Flying is a trait needing to be learned again with new planes.

-Gamemodes offer variety and fun

Overall I do say this is an improvement from BF1, more testing will need to be done, but I am already imagining BCT and COMOS Ideas for BF5

Still having mix emotions on this game, beside being a beta and all that, gunplay is better but the customize part is horrible, not friendly user at all.

Flying is ok but need some work on the damage they do to ground targets.

Trying to jump with you guys but there wasn't anyone... I'll try to catch some of you.

So far the teamplay part is very bad if u ask me.... Less and less.... Only 1 squad was cooperative for a few rounds... Rest is everybody from themselves.

This game need more months to get released in my opinion.

Send me friend request those who I don't have.

marpla78

AS far as I have experienced the game it works fine. Customisising and upgrading was a bit confusing but I figured it out. Last night (in Finland it was night) we tried out team play and in my opinion it was OK. I was able to join my mates and the comms worked (TS). Btw, thank you guys for that. So, all in all, BFV is a good one.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Had a blast last night. We ran multiple 4-person squads and had so much fun. One thing I didn't like was the fact tht you could only join 4 people together at a time...but I am hoping that is only a beta thing. I am sure if private servers come in right away then we will have no problems with this.

The only other concerns I truly had were beta things (limited weapons, limited maps, limited game play etc etc), just reasons I don't like betas haha but otherwise the game is awesome. As MajGen said I really like the headshot means kill aspect with any gun. Made it less frustrating when you shoot someone with a sniper rifle 3 times and they don't go down :P

Archived