The browser war

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
So from the thread Dill posted about YouTube making him mad i thought why not see everyones opinion on browsers? Also why do you use the browser you do? and what made you choose it? I made the switch from Microsoft Internet explorer to Google chrome almost a year ago, and I've never looked back. Its just so much faster, simpler and bug free.

Guest Namngulfvet
I currently use FireFox for somethings like vids but IE on other things. I like the way IE has its Favs set up. Its easy to save a site where google crome was a pain in the ass. FireFox is kind of like IE so it fits my style better. Adobe doesnt have a flash drive that works with IE 64 bit. Xander keeps telling me it has a 32 bit version that will work with it. He likes to drive me nuts by keeping it a secret. ;)

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
we did this a few months ago [url]http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?t=11995[/url] wonder how much has changed...

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
[quote='CPT.Namngulfvet=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=65354#post65354']I currently use FireFox for somethings like vids but IE on other things. I like the way IE has its Favs set up. Its easy to save a site where google crome was a pain in the ass. FireFox is kind of like IE so it fits my style better. Adobe doesnt have a flash drive that works with IE 64 bit. Xander keeps telling me it has a 32 bit version that will work with it. He likes to drive me nuts by keeping it a secret. ;)[/QUOTE] Just curious why you think Chrome is hard to bookmark. I think it's the most intuitive, since it uses the star system. Way better than "adding to favorites." I'd rather just click on a star. But to each their own I guess. I use IE for work related sites that don't support Chrome, but that's about it. One of the best things about Chrome is syncing bookmarks. I have the same bookmarks between my home gaming rig and my work laptop, which is awesome. So when I'm browsing for bc2 strats at work, I can bookmark and check it out later at home lol. PS. We should have a side scrim, chrome vs firefox. Staff Sergeant Krawll what do you think? Haha , jk

Guest Krawll
[quote='RT.Decayed=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=65377#post65377'] PS. We should have a side scrim, chrome vs firefox. Staff Sergeant Krawll what do you think? Haha , jk[/QUOTE] HAHA. Chrome would win anyway.

Guest Magz
Chrome FTW! I never ever liked IE. I went to firefox and liked it until it stopped working on my pc cause they did something to it, after 2 ff updates and no fix, i looked for a new browser. I came across GC and being i lovez gooooogle i tried it. It was love at first touch... I have tried opera and adobe but they don't come close to my gooooogle. Lol. This is unrelated but WHATAZZZUP =US=? <3

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
adobe browser? lol i would NEVER use that. Forgive Nam for thinking simplicity is actually overly complex features, he didnt know what a computer was until a few years ago. I have chrome portable installed on my flash drive so any school computers that dont have it I can just pop it in and use it like normal. Syncing bookmarks is amazing.

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Google Chrome, I find it very versatile with it's extensions and themes, so I can change it much as I want. Firefox started acting like crap, so I switched it.

Archived