Hello

Guest SkyTrooper

Guest SkyTrooper
Browsing the net checking out info on bad company 2 teams and happened to see your site, liked what you had to say and your dress up of it all, very nice package. Any way my name is Chris been gaming from soldier of fortune double helix II to call of duty 4 now I am checking out my hand at some bad company 2. Little about myself I am a founder of two clans EviL Clan Inc mainly a cod4 clan and Band of soldiers cant get them guys to get away from soldier of fortune yes that game is still hanging in there lol. I am 41 and I hope to catch a few of you around and check out some good gaming atmosphere. Very nice site Love these forums the coding is really so much you can do with them. As well if it is ok would love to get your teamspeak info thanks....................

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hey SkyTrooper, welcome to our home :) Its nice to meet you, and glad you're taking a look around. Our forums use vBulletin which makes it very nice and easy to manage and set up. Our main site is under construction and I should have a nice new one up sometime in the summer. Unfortunately our TeamSpeak is limited to members and recruits for the clan. If you would like to head over to [url]http://www.clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/forumdisplay.php?f=27[/url] And fill out an application we'd be glad to set you up with our TeamSpeak. Hope to see you around more. Cheers

Guest SkyTrooper
I do thank you for the offer but as I said I am already a founder in two clans one is for cod4 and the other is for sof2 there are a few of us that have been wondering around playing new games such as bad company 2 wich I mite add really never did like battlefield its self but I am really into this game. I am sure you will see some of my members and myself playing on your servers. Hope to see you all there....

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Our clan has almost always been based around the Battlefield series. We were founded in 2004 and everyone played Battlefield Vietnam. Then BF2 came out and we switched to that. Then 2142 for a bit then back to BF2 then CoD4. Now we are BC2 and MW2. You are more than welcome in our servers anytime, looking forward to taking your dog tags :D

Archived