Why youtube makes me mad

Guest Dill

Guest Dill
Based on my ip I get connected to a slow google cache server for youtube videos. Therefore I get videos at dial up speed, it is literally 10 times faster for me to load videos from a proxy. Anyone else have to deal with this crap?

Guest Duhast
i think theres a way to watch it in what way you wanna watch it with your type of internet speed i think.

Guest SilentScout^
[quote='SGM.Dill=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=65290#post65290']Tejas-Texas[/QUOTE] I am here in Texas and dont have that problem\

Guest Namngulfvet
Will if you have IE 64 bit you cant even down load Adobe to watch youtube. they dont make it for IE 64 bit which sucks. I down loaded both google crome and firefox. I deleted google I dont like it. But firefox works pretty good. leave it good ole IE to screw up a wet ........shower... <--thought I was going to say something else didnt you.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Yeah I switched to Google DNS soon after they came out, like 30% faster than my ISPs. Nam thats because there is a 32 bit version of IE installed on your computer that runs it fine. Its in your Program Files(x86) folder. But again you should download chrome. chrome.google.com It is at least 50x better than IE in every way shape and form.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
i just hate how it takes firefox like 15 seconds to start up and it takes chrome like 1 second. plus page loading is much quicker, and since i spend most of my time in web 2.0 sites chrome is just better for that.

Guest Namngulfvet
For now Im useing Fire Fox. Ok its in file Program Files(x86) folder. How do I dig it out. This is way over my head...arrrgggg...

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
In win7 you can go to Start->Programs and at the top of the list is a bunch of Windows applications. You should see Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer (64-bit). Open Internet Explorer, now ur running 32 bit IE. But again you should either stick with Firefox or use Chrome like I said.

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
[quote='SGM.Dill=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=65320#post65320']I still stay true to firefox :D[/QUOTE] Gonna have to side with the others Chrome is the way to go!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Look at this Nam [IMG]http://imgur.com/fnwGw.png[/IMG] See there is 2? The one without 64-bit is the 32 bit version. And this is my work computer if you're wondering about the computer name. I picked a random page in a book sitting at work and chose the computer name from that page lol.

Guest oXJerXo
I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. I had the 64 bit version of IE installed for about 5 minutes until I determined it was useless compared to the 32 bit version of the browser. Maybe I'm missing something here, so for the sake of discussion what purpose is there for a 64 bit browser? I'm not sure it's supported, at all. I also agree, Chrome is the way to go. The only complaint I have about is that Flash never updates properly for Chrome which is a problem as far as security goes.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Google is working on that, they are trying to incorporate new flash updates with their updater that runs in the background. Its a slow process because flash is terrible.

Guest DrPretender

Last sunday i helped out, I hoop I can make this one. Because i need to prepare myself for a military exercise.

Guest oXJerXo
[quote='CW2.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=65387#post65387']Google is working on that, they are trying to incorporate new flash updates with their updater that runs in the background. Its a slow process because flash is terrible.[/QUOTE] Good to know. It's irritating to see Secunia complaining about Chrome and flash all the time when no amount of patching fixes it. I look forward to the fix!

Archived