Coast Guard Awards and Promotions 18MAY2018

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

[align=center]COAST GUARD AWARDS AND PROMOTIONS

18MAY2018

eW2t4fS.png

The Coast Guard continues to grow and flourish, despite it's many challenges as of late. Many Guardsmen have come forward and proven to their leadership just how valued they really are. The crew of Cutter Dauntless is of no exception and all have risen to the recent challenge. For this, I am awarding each member the Good Conduct Medal.

SN.SoulForged (1)

SN.BujinStudent (3)

SN.JD (3)

SN.PaulineIndex (2)

SN.WhipLash (1)

usdKOME.png

SN.KingBenji is another Guardsmen that I am proud to call my own. He is a brother in arms in real life (real life Air Force) and his dedication to his country has bled over to the branch and the clan. He continues to strive to learn our Rules and Regulations and never fails to abide by them on a regular basis. He has become one of my most solid Junior Enlisted members, volunteering his free time to bring this branch to a new level. In recognition of his effort, I am awarding SN.KingBenji with the Conduct Commendation Award, his first.

xeoOO7K.png

SR.HideandPeek has met the TIG and requirements to be promoted to E-2 Seaman Apprentice and will receive the BCT E-1 ribbon.

FhOF0Sc.png

usQX8Ad.png

Last, but not certainly least, PO1.MadMonkey has stepped up in a major way for the Coast Guard. Instead of taking the easy way and trying to ride through the storm, PO1.MadMonkey has faced this new challenge in the Coast Guard face-first, and proven to me that he has the leadership capability, dedication and fortitude needed to bring the Coast Guard forward to the next level. It is both my honor and privilege to call PO1.MadMonkey a Real-Life friend and trusted confidant, and I cannot imagine trusting any one else with the shared responsibility of leading our branch.

ATTENTION TO ORDERS!

The Joint Chiefs Staff of the =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS= has reposed special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity, and professional excellence of PO1.MadMonkey. In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS=, he is, therefore, advanced from E-6 Petty Officer First Class to E-7 CHIEF Petty Officer and PROMOTED to the position of

CHIEF OF BOATS, Coast Guard, effective immediately.

Signed,

Draven, ENS, Coast Guard, Commanding

6TPZp4i.png[/align]

Archived