Division Command Awards and Promotions 23FEB2018

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

[align=center]Division Command

Awards and Promotions

ENS.Aim

has been recommended for the Combat Readiness Medal by SCPO.Draven.

shiswQ7.png[/align]

[align=justify]"I would like to recommend ENS.Aim for the Combat Readiness Medal. During a hectic ranked match last week, we were facing certain doom and down 3-1. Through sheer will we were able to win 4 rounds in a row, coming out on top! ENS.Aim was among the Gentlemen I was playing with on that evening. With these actions, I would like to recommend my Commanding Officer the Combat Readiness Medal." - SCPO.Draven

[/align]

[align=center]ENS.Aim

is to be promoted to the rank of O-2 Lieutenant Junior Grade.

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/images/ranks/Navy/Officers/RanksNavy_O-2.png[/align]

[align=justify]ENS.Aim has maintained excellent leadership of Coast Guard since becoming branch CO in November. He keeps a positive morale for his branch members and holds his NCOs and members to a high standard. For this I am promoting him to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade.[/align]

[align=center]

ENS.Vogts

is to be promoted to Commanding Officer of the Navy.[/align]

[align=justify]ENS.Vogts is a longstanding member that has performed exceedingly well as an NCO and XO of the Navy. With LT.Vanarambaion's move to Divsion XO, ENS.Vogts has earned the promotion to Commanding Officer of his branch. ENS, you have worked hard for your clan and branch and deserve this promotion. Congratulations![/align]

Archived