My Loadout (Lot of Pictures)

Guest RT.Mosin=US=

Guest RT.Mosin=US=
Well, I play airsoft on a semi-professional level for Team RAGE, we work at the MOA (Military Ops Airsoft) right here in Michigan. We've hosted about 4-5 100+ player games. It's not just the typical backyard battle, for those who have any insight of bigger and better airsoft guns you'll know that a Decent AEG (Automatic Electric Gun) can hit you from 30 yards away no problem. My Sniper rifle (Valued at $650) can hit a man sized target 85 yards away and my upgraded AEG (Valued at $550) can hit a man sized target 65 yards away. But here is our team video: [url]http://files.filefront.com/Video+Und+Deucewmv/;9060155;/fileinfo.html[/url] Here's some pictures of my stuff: Me playing at Operation Flash Fire II: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/[749]PFC_Cowboy/1Mosin.jpg[/img] Our team photo, we've got 2 other members but they are unpictured: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/[749]PFC_Cowboy/TeamRAGE.jpg[/img] Me and my sniper, he's on left, I'm on the right (I am his Spotter): [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/[749]PFC_Cowboy/MeandLivonia.jpg[/img] My SWAT Loadout: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/[749]PFC_Cowboy/Urbans.jpg[/img] Feel free to ask questions as to where I got my stuff or whatever. Just thought I'd show you all what I do other than kill people on Call of Duty 4.

Guest PFC.greyst=US=
That was pretty sweet but what was goin on at the end there? lol. At the part where theres a clock tower looking thing. And where did you get your guns?

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
I'm big in to airsoft so you gotta talk to me some, I don't get to play much but I still love readin forums and stuff, a friend of mine just offered me a Maruzen APS2 Type 96 for only $80-$100($370 msrp) so I may take him up on that soon and pop a nice M130 or so and a tightbore in it. What's your snipers setup?

Guest Conman51
that looks preety legit...do u have GL's....i used too be into airsoft...untill my $100 guns started breaking ..(cheap plastic pices of crap)...i wnat to get involved in paint ball

Guest civcom12
I have a full metal M16, shoots around 400fps . I don't have a team or anything, I just go to events. I was thinkin about starting up a team but I don't know.

I play with my friend sometimes when he's around and use his P-90. He's really into airsoft, he built an M-4 sniper, it's sick, shoots around 700fps, but it's only single shot because fields only let guns shoot that high if they're sniper rifles, and he has to stay at least 70 feet from the people he's shooting.

Guest RT.Mosin=US=
For you airsoft guru's here is my Maruzen APS-2 Setup: Shoots about 560 Feet Per Second APS-2 ($350ish) Guarder Reinforced Bolt Handle ($65) Classic Army 300% drop in cilinder ($125) Tightbore PDI Hop Up Zero Trigger ($150) Retail total value of this: $850ish after shipping and taxes My assault rifle: CA M41FS Offizier (Shoots about 485 Feet Per Second) SP120 Spring Modify Cilinder Set Reinforced Gearbox and gears 9.6v 3500 mAh battery a few other upgrades. I don't have any pictures of my winter loadout yet because I don't have a camera, but if you've seen the movie "Shooter" that's pretty much what I look like in winter time. But a background about Airsoft: We don't shoot cheap .12g bb's that are usually green in color or blue or any other color, Usually an assault rifle will shoot .20g bb's, which are generally white in color. I shoot .43g Graphite Coated bb's out of my sniper rifle, because if I were to shoot a .20g bb and hit you, it'd either do one of the following: A) Get stuck in your skin B) Leave a scar C) Make you bleed One guy on my team has already served 4 combat tours in Iraq as a Navy Corpsmen, and he has also done training with the Marine Corps as well as Navy Seals, so he tough us mostly all of our CQB (Close Quarters Battle) manouvers. But to answer the video question, at the end, the guy in the ghillie suit (Mirage, our team leader) had flanked behind the enemy team and right as they invaded the city that we had to defend he came from behind and eliminated all of them. But thanks for the kind words on the video, if you have any other questions about airsoft stuff feel free to ask, I get all my airsoft supplies and stuff from: [url]http://military-ops-airsoft.org[/url] The owner is the guy on my team mate that has done combat tours, he gives a lot into the wounded warrior foundation and he's a really good guy. Pretty much, you can't beat his prices, as he sells them for the lowest the companies will allow him to.

Im into guns and all that and im a millitary freak but I dont plan on joining it lol but im deff gonna get into airsoft in a few years... p.s where do you live?

Guest RT.Mosin=US=
We live in Michigan, but we play in the lower west side (Kalamazoo). So if you live in Ohio or Indiania you're not to far out from the field.

Guest PFC.greyst=US=
Hmm can you recommend a gun for under 100 or just alittle over cause im lookin at playin it alittle more than just with my friends.

Greyst: UHC MP5 SD3, one of the best spring rifles out there, great durability(I've had mine for years with no major problems), long range and high strength for the price. I've painted and upgraded internals on mine as well. Any price over 50 bucks is pretty much outrageous.

Guest RT.Head_hunter=US=
Wow, ghille (sp?) suits and all. Thats pretty sweet. I actually just went paintballing for the first time yesterday and that was pretty fun, maybe Ill check out the airsoft stuff sometime.

airsoft>paintball Cheaper, WAAAY more realistic, longer more fun matches But yeah pretty much all competitive snipers use a ghillie suit, most made by themselves depending on where they live.

Guest RT.Mosin=US=
Actually, Airsoft is just as much, if not more than Paintball. but a good gun for sure, hands down. Is Echo 1, they're cheap, they shoot better than $300 guns and they are durable. But yeah, my ghillie suit was made my an Ex-Navy SEAL. So it's pretty nice.

yeah if you are goin out for a team you can expect to pay a lot to get all the needed gear but you could be fully set for a backyard war for under 100 dollars.

Guest RT.Mosin=US=
Hahah, you could be fully set for a backyard war for under $10. If you play any mid-level / professional-level people you'll for sure need at least something that can shoot about 30 yards. I mean, I've hit the field against kids with $2,000 guns and only shooting a $150 one, and still done work. But generally speaking you need a decent gun to do semi-good, my favorite parts of airsoft is just when my sniper takes a shot and the kid drops because it scares him so bad, then when they get back up they're cursing all the way back to the respawn point. But my sniper that I run with can do some damage, I've seen him drop about 7 kids before they even had a clue where we were, then we got locked in a pretty good firefight in a struggle to get out. If you've played COD4 when you're trying to defend yourself until the helicopter comes that's what it reminded me of.

Guest RT.Head_hunter=US=
I dont think you can say paintball is unrealistic, it is real actually. Its not like theyre trying to simulate war :D But airsoft does look pretty good.

don't have pics atm but i have.. UTG M234 150% spring 4x32 scope woodland camo and soon a ghilie suit lokking into a second gun eitehr mp5k aeg or g18 full auto and gas powered. don't know yet. then i have 6mm bullets with 2.5g (sizing them up soon) uhm pics are gonna come after christmas.. and i just moved to germany so i have to rebuy everything due to legal reasons.

Guest RT.Mosin=US=
Well I'm sure whoever said paintball is fake just means in the sense that it's nothing like real life, you aimlessly run at eachother just spraying rounds, and the markers look nothing like a real gun, which is another thing that just turned me off to the sport. But Airsoft is nice because if you have a semi-decent gun you'll find that it's nothing like a backyard war. Sounds like a pretty decent loadout, but I tought you ment to say .25g bb because there is no such thing as a 6mm 2.5g bb.

Archived